Chapter 27 Reds

If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before. Baby, take a chance or you'll never know. I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow. Swag, swag, swag, on you. Chilling by the fire why we eating fondue. I don't know about me but I know about you. So say hello to falsetto in three two swag.

Blossom was done. Dexter just proved it… boys weren't worth her time. All they did was steal her heart and then stomp all over it. What's the point of love if you only get hurt? Brick watched from a distance. All those boys who mistreat Blossom and really she wasn't that bad of a girl. Maybe a little too smart but definitely a great girl. He instantly hated all those jerks who made her cry.

"Hey Blossom," Brick greeted her.

"What do you want Brick?"

"Wanna go out sometime?"

"No."

"Come on take a chance. You'll never know."

"No Brick."

"I got all this cash to waste. So lets just go out to eat or something. Relax you know?"

"The answer is still no." And with that Blossom walked away from Brick. Brick just rolled his eyes, more determined then ever now to get a date with her. He never knew to much about himself but when it came to Blossom, he sure knew a lot. And he knew it was about time she had a good relationship. And who better then he? He was a smart guy after all with a bad boy swagger.

I'd like to be everything you want. Hey girl, let me talk to you. If I was your boyfriend, never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'd never let you go.

Brick was going to be Blossom's everything, that is if she ever gave him a chance to talk to her. He'd try but she'd just brush him off. She wouldn't answer his texts or calls. Brick tried just about everything to get her to talk to him and she still refused. He knew he needed patience if he was going to get Blossom to be his girl. So instead he thought of what he would do if he were her boyfriend. For one, he'd never let her go. Only someone blind would let her go. She was down right amazing. Two… he'd keep her on his arm, never let her be alone. When she spent to much time alone, she'd think. When she'd think, she made herself cry. And her crying was horrible. And three, he'd be a gentleman. Being a rowdy ruff boy, no one thought he could be a gentleman but for her… he'd do anything.

Tell me what you like. Yeah tell me what you don't. I could be your buzz lightyear. Fly across the globe. I don't never want to fight yeah. You already know. I'mma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow. Burr. Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend. You could be my girlfriend until the world ends. Make you dance. Do a spin and twirl and voice going crazy on this hook like a whirlwind. Swaggie.

"Come on, Blossom. Let's play 20 questions," Brick suggested as they sat in their free period class. Blossom was insisting on ignoring him and Brick wasn't going to let her get by that easily.

"Why?" Blossom asked, not really caring because there was no way she was going to play.

"So that I can you know. You know, what you like and what you don't," Brick answered, smirking at her. Blossom just rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book. Brick just laughed and leaned back in is chair. She was definitely going to be his.

"Like toy story?" Brick asked. Blossom raised an eyebrow. "Buzz lightyear?" He tried. Blossomed silently laughed and nodded. Brick smiled, knowing he was getting somewhere. "If I was buzz lightyear… I'd fly anywhere. All the way across the globe," Brick said, smiling sincerely at her.

"Why are you being so nice?" Blossom asked. Brick raised his eyebrow this time. "20 questions, my turn. Answer the question," Blossom said, smirking a little bit. Brick let out a slight chuckle.

"Cause… I don't wanna fight anymore. Can't we all be friends?" Brick asked. Blossom just looked at him as if he were crazy. "My turn… so do you like to dance?" Brick asked.

"A little," Blossom admitted.

"Interesting," Brick smiled.

"Why are you so interested in me?" Blossom asked.

"So you could be my girlfriend and I could make you shine brighter than a star or if you were laying in snow," Brick answered sweetly. Blossom just laughed, never believing it would happen.

I'd like to be everything you want. Hey girl, let me talk to you. If I was your boyfriend, never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'd never let you go.

Blossom sighed as she started her long trek home from her advance science club meeting. Walking alone wasn't one of her favorite things to do. As she was finishing up putting her coat on, she noticed an arm being offered to her. She looked up and saw it was Brick. Blossom just looked at him questioningly.

"Come on. Just take my arm. I swear I'm not going to do anything. I'm just being a gentleman," Brick said. Blossom just laughed and took his arm. Blossom smiled, having someone to walk home with her. Even if it was her sort of enemy. Brick just knew he wanted to be Blossom's boyfriend. Even if that meant not letting her go.

So give me a chance cause you're all I need girl. Spend a week with your boy. I'll be calling you my girlfriend. If I was your man, I'd never leave you girl. I just want to love you and treat you right. If I was your boyfriend, never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I'd never let you go. Na na na, na nana, na na na. Yeah girl. Na na na, na na na, na na na eh. Na na na, na na na, na na na eh. Na na na, na na na, na na na eh. If I was your boyfriend.

Blossom started spending more time with Brick… willingly. He wasn't to bad of company. A bit rude sometimes but usually pretty nice. Plus Brick was very smart and Blossom could have a meaningful conversation with him. Brick was almost looking like the perfect boyfriend. He always treated her right and didn't complain to much. Blossom honestly thought she was falling for Brick Jojo. She knew she had fallen when he asked;

"So, Blossom… would you be my girlfriend?" and she answered him quickly with a kiss in the middle of school.