Within You Without You

Ivan faded out of the picture.

Prudence was taking care of Julian with Ringo now. His mum was delighted to have a little boy in the house again.

Linda, however, despite her trying to hide it, was miserable.

She had cried everyday since he died.

Heather wasn't fully aware of what had happened yet. She just watched her mum cry.

She screamed and yelled at herself. Not sure she would ever be able to forgive herself.

----------------------------------------------

"Oh my God, you're awake!" His mother exclaimed with tears of joy.

George woke up on a hospital bed.

"Wh-where am I?" He asked.

"At the hospital. George, you've been in a coma for 2 years and 11 months." His mother explained.

"What?!" He shouted. "Wait... That was all a long dream? What about Prudence? What about Paul and Linda and Richie and John? What about Lizzy?!"

"Who are you talking about?" His mum asked.

"They...they weren't real?" George asked, heartbroken.

Lizzy never met George. She never saved him or loved him. Nothing ever happened.

A nurse came in.

"It's a miracle." The female voice said in amazement.

George recognized the voice from somewhere. He squinted and looked at her name tag.

"Lizzy"

"Oh my God." He murmured.

The nurse, Lizzy, offered George some food. George didn't answer her question but just stared at her.

"Sir?" She asked.

"Oh. I'll have some; thank you." He thanked her.

"I cannot believe none of that ever happen." George said and lied in the hospital bed.