All My Loving

After about half an hour of Liz being alone on the porch, she gained enough courage to go to George. She slowly walked up the stairs to their room. At the sound of the door opening, George turned around startled and dropped silver things out of his hand. He tried to pick them up when Liz stopped him. Liz picked one of them up and examined it closely.

"Is this a....bullet?" Liz asked, her hand starting to shake.

George didn't even say anything. His hands went to his head and he pulled at his hair. He got down on his knees and muttered things to himself. Liz crouched down next to him and tried to pull his hands away from his head.

"George? Are you alright?" Liz said, nervously.

"No Liz! I'm not alright! I can't take it! First it was you with John, and now...now it's Paul! My best mate! I can't believe you, Lizzy!" George screamed.

"George! It's not anybody except you! I don't like Paul!" Liz tried to defend herself.

"Then what the hell was that letter and those song lyrics?!" George yelled as he tears fell down his face.

"Just because Paul likes me doesn't mean I don't like you! I love you, George! And only you!" Liz shouted as she began to cry.

"Then why the hell did you bloody kiss him? Why did you have that note in your bag? Why didn't you tell me about it in the first place? Why didn't y-" George's ranting was cut off. Liz grabbed his face that was wet with tears. She looked at him and then kissed him. She kissed him as passionately as she could to prove to him that she loved him. She finally stopped and looked at George.

"Lizzy...I..." George tried to apologize.

Lizzy hugged George when she felt something in his back pocket. She grabbed it and pulled back from George. She looked at what she had grabbed. It was a gun.

"George why?" She said quietly.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I thought I really did lose the only person I cared about." He said.

"Well I'm here. And I'm yours, George."

Liz gave him a kiss, took the gun, took the bullets and placed them somewhere that George wouldn't be able to get them.

The two decided to try to get off the topic and had some leftovers for dinner. They watched tv for a little bit after and then went to bed. Liz went to get changed in her room for bed and then returned to George's. George had a small, velvet box in his hands when Liz came back in.

"You look lovely, Lizzy." George said even though she just had a lace tank top and shorts on.

"What are you talking about?" She giggled.

"Turn around and close your eyes." George said mischievously.

Confused, Liz turned around and closed her eyes.

Liz felt George's body press against the back of hers lightly and something cold being placed on her chest. George fastened the thing around her neck and told her to turn around. She turned around and opened her eyes and saw George holding a mirror in front of her.

"George...it's beautiful." Liz said staring at her new necklace. It was a little, gold heart and something was engraved on the back of it.

"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,

Tomorrow I'll miss you.

Remember I'll always be true"

George continued the song,

"And then while I'm away,

I'll write home everyday,

And I'll send all my loving,

To you."

"Aww, George, this is amazing! Thank you so much!" Liz said as she put her hands around his neck and kissed him. George put his hands on her thin waist and kissed her back.

The two made their way to the bed where they laid down next to each other. Their two faces were inches away and George played with Liz's hair with one hand and picked up the necklace with the other from her chest.

"This necklace is almost as lovely as you." He blushed.

"Georgie, you're so sweet." Liz said.

George laid on his back and Liz put her head on his chest. George continued to play with her hair. Liz's hand rested on his chest next to her head. She could feel George's heart beat.

"Goodnight, Love." Liz said.

"Goodnight, Beautiful girl." George said.

The two drifted away into their sleep.