Dizzy Miss Lizzy

George barely had enough time to turn around before a fist slammed into his face. Liz screamed and was about to yell at John when his hand covered her mouth. Her muffled cry couldn't be heard. George was knocked out and John had pulled Liz away from him. John took Liz to a bar on the opposite side of the pier and told her to wait and warned her if that she moved she wouldn't be seeing George anytime soon. As soon as John had left to get something, Liz recognized a familiar face at the bar.

"Paul?" Liz asked.

"Hey, Lizzy! Where's Georgie?"

Liz had fear in her eyes and Paul noticed.

"Liz what's happened?"

"Paul, John, he-he knocked George out outside of that fish and chips restaurant. As far as I know, George is still lying near the bench. Paul please go get him and take care of until I get home." Liz began to tear up.

"Of course, Love." Paul quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and said that everything would be fine.

"Oh and Liz; just do whatever John says, that'll be best. Trust me." Liz nodded, worried and Paul rushed off.

Liz was sitting at the bar by herself until John returned. He had brought with him a whole plate full of filled shot glasses. He laid the plate down between the two of them. John picked one up and forced Liz to take one too.

John chugged his down and Liz followed regretfully. Liz began to feel a bit dizzy and strange, but she was intrigued by this feeling of relaxation and calmness. John continued to have many more shots and so did Liz.

"How are you feeling, Love?" John said with a smirk.

"Mmm....great, Love." Liz said carelessly.

John was pleased with how Lizzy was and decided to head out with her. They left the bar and John had his left hand in Liz's back pocket of her jeans. Liz giggled and kissed John. John kissed her back and took her back to his place.

They got back to his place and Mimi wasn't home. John led the dizzy Lizzy to his room and laid her on his bed. Her hair fell down on the pillow and she unbuttoned the jacket she had been wearing. John got on top of her, his legs separated by hers and he began to put his hands up her shirt. Lizzy happily went along with this and they continued.