I Want To Tell You

George woke the two up saying that a massive storm was about to hit Liverpool.

"Are you bloody kidding me?" Paul asked irritated since it was 5:30 in the morning.

"Nope. Huge showers and massive winds are coming through in a few hours." George explained.

"I guess we'll stay in the basement today and tonight." Liz said.

"Do...do we have to go in the basement?" Paul asked in a shaky voice.

"Paul..."

Paul shook his head quickly. "I-I don't wanna go down there." Paul said again starting to breathe quickly.

Liz thought he was gonna have another asthma attack.

"Shhh. It's alright. It's alright." Liz whispered as she rubbed his back and tried to slow his breathing.

"I-I don't wanna go down there." Paul said nervously.

"Ah...George? Could we hurry to your house and stay there for today and tonight?" Liz asked.

George nodded, "Of course."

They grabbed a few things, Paul made sure to get the journal. The three hurried to George's and got settled in. Liz had to admit she missed that smell of cigarettes and flowers at George's house. They all got settled in the basement.

Paul, now away from Liz's house, was in a much better spirit.

"Let's make a fort!" Paul squealed.

"A fort?" Liz asked unamused.

"Yea!" George agreed.

"You two are just a couple of little boys, aren't ya?" Liz chuckled.

Liz watched now amused at the lads' attempt to build something out of the chairs and blankets.

After a good half hour of that Paul shouted, "We're done!"

Liz laughed.

"C'mere, Love." Paul said lying next to George under the fort.

Liz did laughing and managed to get next to them. She tumbled over on George. The two looked at each other for a moment before coming into reality again. Liz quickly got off and blushed.

"Wanna listen to some records?" George offered.

"Who do ya have?" Paul asked.

"Elvis mainly and a few other random people that John smuggled from the shop." George smiled, remembering the days when he and John used to go to the record shop.

"Uh can-can we listen to one John took?" Paul asked, wanting to here his friend's choice.

George nodded and pulled out a Buddy Holly 45.

"One of Johnny's favorites." Paul smiled.

Liz gave him a kiss on the cheek to wake Paul up before he started remembering more about John.

Paul and George hummed the tune that was unfamiliar to Lizzy.

A sudden knock came at the door.

"I'll get it." Paul said as he went up stairs.

He opened the door and let the freezing air in. There was a girl about his age, holding a camera.

"Can I help you?" Paul asked hoping she would say yes.

"I-I was supposed to be taken to the airport after a photo shoot but my flight's been cancelled and I don't have enough money to last the next few days and...I've been going door to door asking if I could stay with someone and-" The girl explained concerned.