My Brothers Bestfriend 36

Kasey's POV

I finally kiss Caleb back, deciding that I don't care anymore. I don't care about Jacob finding out, I don't care about Stefanie watching, or about the bloody mass of the boy a few metres away from us.

And in that moment, nothing else at all mattered to me because nothing else at all existed to me.

It was just Caleb in front of me; his body pressed close against mine; his hands cradling my face; his breath fresh and his lips soft against my own.

His hands move to grip my waist and I moan into his mouth as the kiss becomes rougher, his tongue delicately desperate as it clashes with my own.

And then suddenly my head is pounding and my eyes are opening, and then black dots are spotting my vision and I feel my eyes closing once more. My heart pumps faster, and my hands begin to tingle.

The feeling is familiar to me, and I can do nothing to stop myself from passing out.

Jacob's POV

I watch my best friend kiss my little sister with a whirlwind of different emotions.

Firstly, I'm amused at seeing how scared Kasey looks. She honestly seems to be petrified. Is that because of me? Because she thinks that I'm only just finding out now? Because I'm watching? Am I really that scary?

I'm annoyed seeing it, having the cold hard fact of their relationship right in front of me, like an unavoidable plague.

I'm disgusted seeing it, because fuck man, that's my sister. It's gross and weird as shit to watch.

And I'm surprisingly happy seeing it, too. Not only because it brings me a sense of strange satisfaction for being right, but also because I'm genuinely happy.

Happy for them. Happy that my little sister is happy. Happy that my best friend is happy.

Happy that they're happy together.

"Kasey looked scared as shit," Stef muses in a whisper from beside me. I glance at her to see the humour in her eyes, a small smirk pulling at her lips. She turns her head to grin at me, amusement written across her face. "But she just stood up to you by kissing him back," She laughs. "She's sticking it to the man,"

"It's gross," I mutter petulantly, pouting at my girlfriend. "It's like watching a porno starring my little sister,"

"Jacob," She snorts. "I think you're overreacting just a little bit," She rolls her eyes. "They're just kissing,"

"They weren't just kissing earlier, though, were they?" I prompt quickly, and anger sweeps over me.

My best friend definitely fucked my little sister.

And it pisses me off.

"So?" Stef says quickly. "She's not a child, Jacob. She's perfectly capable of deciding who she sleeps with,"

Stef is fast to defend her best friend, and it annoys me but it also brings me joy to know that my sister has a really good friend like Stefanie by her side.

"And besides," Stefanie rolls her eyes again. "We don't know they slept together for sure,"

"Yeah," I scoff. "Sure. Believe what you want, but trust me, I know,"

"Whatever," She laughs. "Holy shit," She says as her eyes find our best friends again. "I think Kasey's passed out,"

I glance back at my sister and mate to see that Stefanie is right. I watch Caleb as he chuckles, and then a few moments later he's passed out too.

"Are they for fucking real?" I ask disbelievingly. "Fucking pussies,"

"Hey," Stefanie snaps as she stands up. "Kasey's been through a lot, and you know she's susceptible to passing out easily,"

"Yeah, I do," I agree as I follow her lead and stand up. "But what the fuck is Caleb's excuse?"

Stef blinks at me before shrugging her shoulders.

"Exactly," I laugh. "He's just a fucking pussy,"

"No," She giggles. "He's just in love,"

"Yuck," I shake my head as though I'm trying to physically wash the disgustingness of her words off of me. "Can we just leave them here?" I ask jokingly.

"No," She laughs. "I'll bring my car to the parking lot and I'll take Kasey. We have to bring your car back, too," She says as she begins to tug on Kasey. I quickly take over and pull my sister into my arms. "We don't want anything to link us to Matthew being knocked out here,"

"Good point," I admit. "Go grab the car and I'll put her in, then I'll come back for this meathead,"

"Be back in a sec," She laughs before jogging away from me.

I watch her as she goes and an unfamiliar warmth envelops me.

I think I fucking love that girl.