Hot Mess Express XII

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

Peter Peter pumpkin eater had a wife but couldn't keep her.

Her blade burst into radiant flame.  Her opponent drew forth two sickles, necrotic energy overflowing from the twin blades.

Peter Peter eyed the blade of the man who threathened to take his wife away.  He pulled out his own blade and took a stance.

The fallen solar flew at incredible speed.  "You shan't pass fiend!" shouted the vanguard.

Peter Peter stared at the vanguard wondering what theu were aupposed to be, but he paid no mind to it and took a step forward.

The ex-solar pressed the attack.  One misstep from the vanguard and her life would be forfeit.

Peter Peter couldn't let that happen; he couldn't let her die or be taken away.  It would break him if he let the tale take over.

The dark Angel's power far exceeded that of the vanguard.  After a myriad of strikes, the vanguard was eviscerated.

Sir Peter Peter smiled at the damage inflicted and moved forward to take his wife's hand.

A crescent blade slices through the air, ending the groom's life.  "You betrayed me!" shouted the avenger.

"How could I do that if we never were?" Peter Peter's wofe shouted back.  As she turned to walk away, she was hit square in the back with an arrow.  And so it was proved true: Peter Peter couldn't keep his wife.