Hot Mess Express IV

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

The year was X054; all wildlife was destroyed by the nuclear wars leaving only ramen noodles to eat.

The hungry hungry Hitler would eat Poland, but he was still hungry.

That horrible molten "thing" that lived out in the remains was incredibly hungry.  Those who were foolisj enough to venture out never returned.

The hunger always returned.  So Hitler ate another country: Czechoslovakia.

That was what this place used to be called until the "thing" unveiled itself.  Mecha Hitler.

Soon Hitler would be immortal.  His still beating heart would be in the machine.

Scientists didn't realize theu dropped a bomb over Hitler's grave site fusing them together.

Even huddling together wouldn't warm the jews due to the upcoming nuclear winter.

The winters here were even harder.  If people didn't die from Mecha Hitler, then they would surely die from frostbite.

Yes, they'd fall apart like frostbite.  Nobody could stop Hitler's mighty Nazi's.

They had a better chance at facing them; of living.

When Hitler was done, not one jew was left living.