Hot Mess Express VII

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

The virgin screamed as she was tossed into the volcano by the savages.  "Suzi!" Arthur cried.

He clutched her pale limp body in his arms as he cried at the sight of her.

The sight of everyone in their cage was a depressing one, but they must please the storm god Ramuh.

He appeared from the clouds with giant splattering rain drops falling from his hands.

His neck snapped like a twig, yet the priest was not finished.  He drew his sacrificial knife from its sheath and strick it in Suzi's chest.  Arthur screeched in pain as he watched her life force drain.

Three down, two to go.  "No!  Get away you savage beasts!" yelled Arthur.

Ramuh shrugged his shoulders and just laughed at Arthur's foolishness.

Such foolishness could not go unpunished.  The priest channeled the might of Rhalgr, God of Destruction, who came upon the scene with a swagger about himself.  "What pitiful fools you all are.  You made my job much easier."

Hopefully the prisoner has weak bones.  Less work to sever the limb.

The God of Destruction laughed silently to himself as he eyed the handwork of the cut.

Nice and clean.  If this didn't appease the gods, nothing would.