Hot Mess Express VI

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

There once was a women who lived in a shoe with her eight children.

The children screamed in horror as the man walked up to them, clever in hand.

The woman eyed the clever as its sharp tip neared her children for she didn't know what he would do.

The man could easily slay any of the younglings in one mighty swing.

Her children screamed as the clever swung through the air before hitting her in the chest.  They stopped screaming.

One by one their screaming was silenced.  The fall of the blade was a guillotine.

The children stared up in fright at the contraption as the man dragged them.

To the cellar they went.  Once the bodies were disposes of, the killer searched for more victims.

The woman's neighbor saw what had happened to her and the kids trying to escape.  But she was too late for she was next.

Her friend received the blow, shearing her in half.  Her scream was short-lived.

The people everywhere now knew thay was what their life on Earth would be.  They could do nothing.

The mother looked in horror at her daughter's bloodied bed, tje body missing entirely.

That was what was seen when the new rulers came.