Untitled 12/18/18

It’s been a year since your death, but I see you everywhere.  I see you in the clouds when I look up at the sky, I see your smile when the sun shines down brightly, and I see your love through the music you left behind.  I’m sure others who knew of you feel the same. You’ll never be forgotten as long as we continue to think of you and see you through everything in life.

I’ve once been in your shoes.  I thought that dying would be a better option for me to escape what was causing me pain when I was younger.  I couldn’t see a way out even though I had so many people that were there for me. It took a lot for me to put myself back together, but you did something I never had the courage to do after this time.  I admire you for that bravery you had, but I also feel pained knowing that nothing was able to help you get through it.

It took me a while to listen to your music again.  I felt like crying everytime I heard your voice, but now I listen and think back on all the happy memories you provided everyone with.  Everything about you still lives on making people happy.

I wonder what it would be like to go into the clouds and see your face again.  I’m sure that a lot of people feel the same way including those that were close to you.  I wonder if you would be waiting and open us with open arms and give us the gift of laughter.  I wonder if you would comfort us and tell us to continue living for you.

Some of us were ridiculed for being to sad and hurt by your death without knowing you, but they don’t understand how much you actually impacted so many people’s lives.  I think that’s the most important thing you did while you were alive. To be remembered by so many people is something that a lot of people want when they die, and you achieved that.  I wonder how you feel now and if you’re doing okay though. I hope you are and are looking down on everybody giving them rays of happiness. I hope you continue to inspire people although you’re gone.