Hot Mess Express III

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

The knight known as Sir Frederick struggled mightily against the drake.

The drake was an elusive animal who only came out to diss lower rappers.

Twas truly a rapping beast.  The sound of it's steps like knocking on wood floorboards.

The floorboards creaked with age anytime someone stepped on them alerting those who listened.

The monster made a clicking noise before relasing a torrent of flame from its maw.

Maw was a bad thing that nobody could figure out where it came from.

The beast was most likely from Toto-Rak, meaning its tail spike is venomous.

Venomous people strike when you least expect it, so all need to be careful about who they trust.

Frederick prays that his trust wasn't misplaced in Dalton.  His daggers would die for a kingdom that they knew nothing about.  It was a fool's plan sure to get them killed.

The grueling task was finay over.  Frederick snapped off one of the horns as proof.  The proof, they realized, was found too late to help them.  It was destroyed.

The cavern would collapse die to the structural damage, so Frederick left hurridly.

They hurridly ran through the forest with that thing chasing them through the night.