Hot Mess Express IX

This time, and for the next few Hot Mess Expresses, my friend Tai and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last few words or phrase.  I'll put in bold what we saw when we had to write our sentences.  My sentences will be underlined and his will be italicized.

* * *

As the full moon rose up in the sky on Opposite Day, the werewolf turned into a human.

The rakshasa gazed at the beastman.  Soon the wolf would repent for his actions.

But he didn't actually want to; he knew he did bad things as a werewolf but thought that the agency was wrong.  That's okay; he'll just play their game.

The Panther man leapt from his hiding place, prepared to strike his opponent down.

"This is the last time you mess with me," he growled in his ear. . . and smiled.

The wolf-man lay bleeding, but he refused to die.  He lifted his great axe, ready to continue fighting.

"You just don't know how to give up do you?" He didn't wait for an answer.

The rakshasa lunged, scimitars ready to strike, but the werewolf was ready and cleaved the air and opponent apart.

"This was way too easy.  I wish the fight had lasted longer," he said laughing at the split corpse.

The wolf-man left the scene.  "Damn tigerman just won't learn.  I'm known as the Black Wolf for good reason."

He turned to go back up the cliff dragging the body behind him.  Such good meat shouldn't be wasted.

A devilish smile spread across the survivor's face.  He began to make a bonfire.

And he closed his eyes feeling the warmth as the change flooded through his body.