Introductory Author's Note

Hello my darlings, 

I hope you're all doing utterly marvellously, and know that I absolutely adore each and every one of you, you're all fabulous. 

So, I first began to write The Girl behind the Throne when I was 17, I'm now 24 (nearly 25, but we're keeping that between us) and it is finally being fully edited. I know a lot of you loved the story, in spite of the poor grammar and occasionally awful spelling, and you'll be pleased to know that I am slowly working my way through the full book, fixing, rewording an rewriting, yes- rewriting. While the original concepts and situations may often remain the same, it is being rewritten and fluffed out, the original content has expanded, pretty dramatically and a lot of the humour, jokes and situations better reflect the woman I am now, as opposed to the girl I was. 

This means more story, more words and in some aspects a greater depth to characters which may have been criminally underdeveloped. You'll get more Andrew, Sloane, Jamie, Jasper, Peaches and Tess. 

I'm currently in the process of rewriting and editing, and will send out a mail when the book is fully finished, this note is here to warn any potential new readers to Jamie and Tess's story, that you may be reading chapters which have yet to be edited, or fixed to match the edited story line. 

Anyway, now that my boring part is over, I would like to say again, you're all so brilliant. I haven't been on here much in the most recent years, with college, having a sick parent and working full time, I haven't been able to dedicate much of my time, but hopefully this will change soon, during the editing of this book, my love for writing has been reawakened and I'm reminded of why I used to spend hours pouring over my laptop after school (while I should have been studying for my secondary school exams, I might add) and I'm going back to what I know best. 

Much love to all you little nuggets, 

RóisKate <3