The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 25

hey guys, im so sorry about the wait, i had my art exam, which went really really well..i was pleased.

ok so im dedicating this chapter to DrAgOnLoRd simply cus hes a total sweetie and isnt freaked out by my odd sense of humor :)

ok another majorthing we need to discuss is the fact that from now on my uploads will be less frequent, like i mean once a week, twice tops...i have my exams in 3 weeks and i really cant spend an hour each evening writing, but look at it this way, once they are finished you guys will have me ALL summer, except for when i goto london with the other half of my sloane duo...god that city is going to be ruined by us !! but for 3 whole months im going to be writing non-stop. i hope to get this story finished soon and focus on my other ones and then start  a couple more that are playing around in my head :)

but anywhos, i did my exam and got a lovely model who i renamed "mascot" i proceeded to call him mascot until my teacher yelled at me. and then i called him it even more to piss her off...dont you just love being the cheeky kid :D 

anyways ASHLEY MANGUM if you are out there, a. you are one hard woman to get in contact with and B. you won the competition so please message me and i can talk to you about prizes and if i can post your excerpt on this book??? 

onto reading, do me a favour vote and comment?? i love it when you do... 

KISSES....*big slobbery kiss* oh wait, that was your first kiss...........well this is awkward....

I stood there comically looking to every face in the room; did he really just use the word fortune? “What do you mean by fortune exactly?” I asked in a hesitant voice, not sure if I actually wanted to hear the answer.

They all looked at one another and rolled their eyes, hell even Hamish gave me a 'what the f*ck' look. It was Andrew who finally answered, but only because the dreaded line in between my eyebrows was appearing which meant that Tess would be opening a can of whoop-ass soon, and she bloody well wouldn’t need a tin opener to do it either.

“Well the Byron family are loaded. Even richer that the royal family” he said with an easy grin, Sloane smiled too, jasper had detached himself from the conversation and was now going through my sketchpad that im guessing Sloane brought in and Hamish, well Hamish just looked scary, and was looking at Andrew like he would look very appetising between two slices of white bread.

“What exactly do you mean in loaded?” I asked in a quiet voice, looking at Andrew who was looking back at me, the delight he was feeling being the person to deliver this news to me evident on his handsome face.

“Well, when you’ve got more than one billion why keep counting” he said with an easy shrug and picked at his nails.

My mouth fell open and was now resting against my collarbone. Did he just say the word billion? Andrew looked up, even happier at seeing my scared face. So I was to inherit billions, there had to be some mistake. Something in my face must have said that I was close to fainting as Hamish shot Andrew an even dirtier look than before and took a hold of my arm gently and steered me back down onto the bed tucking me in like a child. I was breathing rapidly and running my fingers through my hair trying to figure out how exactly didn’t know how rich my family was before this.