The Girl behind the throne Chapter 18

hey guys sorry it took a while, but on the plus side this chapter was like 14 pages long on word :)

oh i really wish that wattpad could give you the option to dedicate to more that one person so im going to split this in two :)

first dedicaction goes to kryzme!!

her story is AMAZING and i you guys like this then you will like hers !! so check it out.....NOW!!

second dedication goes to Sil3nt_Stalk3r!!

: it is because of her that you might actually be able to understand this chapter, i was writing this for a whopping 17 hours, STRAIGHT......and was getting insanerer (not a word?? well it is now)!!

now kids there is sexual things hinted in this chapter,....but for all you pervs the good stuff has been uploaded onto a different file to keep this story PG-13 so if you wana check it out :P 

the reason it took me so long was the naughty bits had me giggling like a powerpuff girl- bubbles especially....i normally never giggle !!! 

so people have been liking my song suggestions with each chapter so i may compile a playlist if you guys are interested....i will warn you though my taste in music is very vast !!! :) 

i was reading over the comments the last few days and they give me such a rush- i LOVE reading them and even though it would be near impossible to respond to everyone, each one means a LOT so thank you...

ps. this is EXTRA random so bare with me......somebody said to me that my best chapters are the ones with im hungover over the top so this one should be extra good cus my brain felt like it was dying slowly while i was writing it :P 

ok so on with the reading !!! :)

We walked along the corridor to the ball room exaggeratedly shushing to one another. Andrew was on point and I was wandering aimlessly behind, we both stumbled up the stairs landing in a huge heap, we were laughing loudly for five minutes when a light flickered on down the corridor. I ran into the nearest room hiding from whoever was woken up by us, for five minutes we panicked drunkenly as we heard the footsteps coming, I had a slow motion epiphany.

“What do we do?” Andrew hissed desperately, looking around the room for a giant fairy to pick him up and take him away.

“What do you mean what do we do? Act natural tool”. I hissed back hiding behind the long velvet curtains.

I could hear Andrew murmuring “act natural” to himself as the door opened. According to Andrew acting natural is sitting on the edge of the sofa, with one leg dramatically thrown over the other and looking off into the distance wistfully while rubbing his imaginary beard.

“Oh Andrew I didn’t know you were in here”. Said the queen, I peeked around the curtain to see the queen standing there in here in her dressing gown.

“Hello Aunt Sophia, yes im just thinking about the meaning of life”. Andrew said drunkenly looking up at her, well in her general area at least.

“In a French maid outfit, drinking out of a wellington boot and with a Viking helmet on your head?” The queen asked sounding like she was finding it hard not to laugh.