The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 33

hey guys, sorry its a little late, but hey i was busy.

so theres not much left in this story, maybe six chapters tops, i feel all sad, like a woman whos favourite kid is moving out to univeristy, but yeah, anyways theres not alot left but i have to say to everyone going crazy about who tess is going to end up with, it its VITAL that you read the remaining chapters :D

but anywhos, i LOVE the song in the box on the right, its one of my all time favorites, and to think i missed the chance to see them live for only €10....im such a silly cow :O

but anyways moving away from my pointless talking out loud....ENJOY

The noise of traffic woke me up suddenly, opening one eye at the blinding light coming in through the open window, which Peaches was slumped beside it, cradling a shoe and a bottle of jack Daniels. Sitting up and shaking my head trying to ward off the terrible headache pounding at my ears, a wave of nausea passed through me- though the fuzzy taste in my mouth didn’t help.

I opened my eyes fully to survey our room in all its glory, clothes were not the only thing littering the floor anymore, there was a very beautiful Mediterranean boy on the floor, his dark brown curls covering his face while a dog lying beside him went to town on a pair of Peaches shoes. Trying to sit up, but constricted by a weight which revealed itself to be Andrews leg i kneeled on the bed and ignoring the pain in my head looked over the bd. Lying directly underneath me was Andrew with both of his legs hooked up onto the edge of my bed, there was blood on his clothes- which were now a very respectful pair of shorts with the American flag on them splattered with blood and nothing else.

Groaning i staggered to the bathroom ignoring the suspicious puddle in the corner beside the door and managing to reach the toilet bowel in order to remind myself of what i had eaten the last three days. When i was finished i lay on the bathroom floor resting my cheek against the porcelain bowl. Staggering once again to my feet i managed to get back into the room, but not choosing the comfy and reassuring bed, oh no. I had to lie underneath it with Andrew, i shuffled in beside him grabbing my pillow and shoving one underneath his head.

No sooner had his make-up smudged head touched the pillow that he sat upright and banged his head off my bed.

Wincing he rubbed the sore spot on his head and looked around before laughing his head off. “Oh yeah i forgot i fell asleep over here”. He said before falling back on the pillow and pulling me closer so my head was in his armpit in a reassuring hug.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion and looked at him “why did you, if you don’t mind me asking- fall asleep under my bed?” I asked trying to ward off another wave of nausea.

“Because Juan said that the evil monkeys would fly in the window and rip off my testicles and shove them down my throat for ruining the balance of polite conversation, by telling that complete arsehole that he had a fat head, so naturally using you as a shield seemed like the best option.” He said reasonably making me laugh despite the pain.

“Ok we’ll start at the beginning, who is Juan? And who did you say had a fat head?” I asked trying to keep a straight face.

Sighing Andrew pointed in the direction of the beautiful boy. “That is Juan; we met him in the park last night. He was doing dance offs so naturally i challenged him-“.

“Naturally” i said drily interrupting him he tutted and covered my mouth with a hand.

“So i danced off with him, and i lost. But he said i had the moves of ‘an energetic cheeken who ‘as a large steek poked up their ass’ole”. Which naturally i took as a compliment, and then he joined us on our merry jaunt. As for the fat headed prick, he said that i had a face only a mother could love, i told him that i had regularly had shots taken of me in my polo gear for teenage and women’s magazines so they can pretend their husbands are me and that he was just jealous because his mother f*cked off when she saw the size of his head let alone his ugly mug”. He said happily like the cat that got the cream.