The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 34

hey guys :D so sorry about the wait, ive been working like a mad woman.

but on the plus side i wont be able to upload the week after next because my man child boyfriend is taking me on a roadtrip mini break....its going to be fun to see if he can stand me being map reader because they all look like squiggly lines to me :O

ok so this is where shit gets serious, and i have to give a warning if you dont like it or agree with it can you please keep the anger down to a minimum because its scaring my laptop :D 

im almost tearing up about the end of TGBTT being so soon, its v.sad but on the plus side HARRY POTTERS COMING OUT ON FRIDAY and when it does i shall be rusing to the cinema pushing all the kids out of the way to get there :D

but anyway the song in the side bar is the song which i was supposed to post in the last chapter, but having the mind of a sieve i forgot :O 

enjoy :D

A week later i was in embroidery class when my phone went off, the loud ringing of ‘Veni Vidi Vici’ by the black lips blared through the large workshop causing me to get an almighty death glare from Noir, something i ignored when i saw the caller I.D. smiling i pressed answer call and snuck out of the back of the classroom until I was in a nearly deserted corridor.

“Hello?” i answered with a smile trying to suppress the excitement in my voice.

The answer wasn’t so much in words, but yelps and screams between tears and laughter. “Sloane?” I asked again laughing at the random noises being made suddenly i heard a loud miaow and a stream of curse words from Andrew.

Suddenly Sloane’s voice was talking over the mayhem, “Andrew you know she hates being picked up”. She said laughing, Andrews response were enough swear words that would curl your grandmother’s hair.

“I was being nice, it’s not my fault she’s such an anti social bitch”. He said loudly making Sloane and i laugh. Obviously the relationship between Sloane and Andrew was fine but their consecutive pets still disagreed.

“Sloane did you forget you were on the phone to me again?” I asked sighing like a martyr. Sloane often got sidetracked by events around her when she was on the phone with me.

“Oh yeah, sorry. But anyway, guess what!” She said practically gushing.

“What?” I asked innocently, thanking the lord that we were doing this over the phone and not in person, something about blushing like crazy and being unable to make eye contact implies that you’re laying. Who knew?

“Andrew asked me to marry him”. She said with a shout, followed by an audible sigh, which led me to believe that she was gazing into her beautiful ring.

“No way!” I said faking outrage. “When?” Desperately trying to tone down my shouts, judging by the few curious and freaked out looks i was getting by passers bye i was getting to animated.

“Last night, it was really sweet. I walked in the door after visiting Belle and Flapjacks was just sitting there looking at me. He had a bow tie on and a sign around his neck saying ‘follow me’, so i did. He led me to the balcony where Andrew was down on one knee, he had will you marry me spelled out in candles in front of him. It was pretty romantic”. She said sighing loudly, i echoed her sigh realising how lonely my life was.