The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 30

hey guys, so i did my exams- the big'uns and now im FREE, i went to the pub straight after, while still in my uniform and found my way home! so i only have to have my graduation now and im done, graduations in ireland are like a debs, we wear tuxes and evening gowns and then we party it up, so i definitely will not be uploading on the 29th of june as ill barely be able to speak english let alone type it :D

but anywhos back to the point, so now that im free im going to be uploading as fast and as often as i can, and im trying to finish this book quickly. i have another book planned to put up soo called 'Insincerely Yours' something im really looking foreward to, its going to be R rated so i can make my characters as crazy as i want, so you guys are warned :D 

anywhos it wont be long until i upload again, maybe a couple of days or so :D

enjoy 

roiskate <3

“Flight 101 to Paris to the boarding area”. Said a ladies voice through the intercom, I looked checked my ticket to make sure it was my number and sure enough it was, I looked over at Sloane who was eating ice-cream and moaning delightedly, but it was still better than her looking like she would burst into tears like she had earlier. I had made her promise in the car-ride here that she wouldn’t tell anyone where I was until I felt like coming home, if I felt like coming home. I pulled my baseball cap down so it covered the tips of my sunglasses to protect me from the people who now knew me as the prince’s girlfriend. My body was hidden in a baggy hoodie and baggy shapeless jeans.

Sloane looked at me, her lip trembling again like she was going to cry again, I tried to offer her a smile but judging by her grossed out expression, I hadn’t succeeded in my attempts. I grabbed my handbag and stuffed it under my arm, I couldn’t help but feel a little excited through my sadness, I was going to Paris!. Luckily it had only taken a phone call and a hint towards a big donation for the school before I was happily accepted into their records again by an enthusiastic French woman.

I looked at Sloane again trying not to cry at her expression. “Hey it’s not far away; you can come and visit me whenever you want”. I said rubbing her arm; she nodded sadly adding a nice attempt at a smile at the end of her little moment. She too was dressed inconspicuously her hair pulled back under a beanie and dark sunglasses too, the last thing we needed was for a ‘fan’ of hers or even a pap to recognise her and the game was over.

“I know, but ill still miss being able to invite you over when something happens, like the time Andrew got his hand stuck in the chocolate spread jar when he was drunk, or the time flapjacks was chauffeuring hatchet face around on his back like a turtle. Or even when my baby kicks for the first time, what will I do when that happens?” She asked tearfully, a big fat tear rolling its way down her beautiful face.

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled properly for the first time all evening, “Sloane knowing you, you will fly over just to give me the privilege of feeling your, what I am guessing is going to be extremely weird child doing back flips”. I said to her before grabbing her into the biggest bear hug ever, cutting off both our breathing successfully and making me sound like a wheezing panda at the end of the hug. She pulled away and punched me on the arm.

“Hey”. I said rubbing it, she just frowned at me and put one hand on her hip.

“That’s for calling my unborn child a freak”. She said before pulling me into another hug.

“Bugger off”. I said into her hair and felt Sloane shake slightly laughter before she started crying again. “Seriously Sloane I get that you’re pregnant and whatnot but you started crying at a toilet paper advert the other day”. I said finally managing to pull her off me.