The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 22

see i told you i would upload soon :) you didnt have to worry :) 

but anyways competition entries in today please? just so i can get it all over and done with before the weekends over :) 

but anywhos back to the chapter, now im not much of a action writer but i tried my best :) im exhausted now :) 

enjoy

vote+comment+fan= a very big cookie... :D

Jaspers P.O.V

I drove my car up to the gates of the royal family’s summer palace still getting a buzz of excitement that I was so close to such a prestigious place, of course being close to Tess only heightened the feeling more.

It was just the way that she carried herself that only added more to her pretty face, like she didn’t think much of her looks but at the same time she didn’t need constant reassurance that she was gorgeous. Something that in my life of supermodels and actresses is very unusual.

I was taking back my pass off the guard when I decided to ring Tess and give her a warning that I was pulling up to her cottage. I mean if I had my way I would have come in there and sweep her off her feet, but no her ‘boyfriend’ has put a stop on all that.

I mean I simply wanted to get in her pants when I first met her, but now even though we’ve only been around each other a handful amount of times I find myself admiring her more and more.

I was driving and hit the brakes suddenly. “Sweet Jesus, you’re falling for her”. I muttered under my breath, if felt like slapping myself on the face. How did that happen? I mean jasper Blake didn’t fall in love. Not after what happened the last time.

Snapping myself out of it I rang Tess, clearing my throat so it sounded sexy but knowing at the same time that it would have no effect on her. “Hey” I said when the call was accepted.

“Help he’s raping me”. Came Tess’s screaming voice down the line it was obvious she was terrified, I could hear a guy in the background breathing heavily and the sound of a slap.

“You shouldn’t have done that Tess”. Came a guys voice down the phone before hanging up, that was all I needed.

Seeing red I put my car into gear tossing my phone into the seat and driving like a bat out of hell.

“Please please let her be here” I muttered to myself driving the mile to her cottage in seconds that somehow felt like hours. Pulling up outside and leaving the engine running and the door open, I ran inside.

I nearly broke down the door running into the living room first and then the kitchen; I flung open the kitchen door without even a second glance. Tess was lying on the table her torso completely naked and her pants pulled down to her ankles her head lying to the side and bruises spreading slowly across her golden skin, the guy standing over her was undoing his jeans as I walked in and he looked up at me.

I crossed the room in two strides grabbing him by the neck, and throwing him heavily into the cupboards, lifting back my clenched fist I pummelled his face heavily with my fists. When he stopped trying to fight back I stripped off my leather jacket and lay it on top of Tess’s naked body when the door flew open.