The Girl behind the Throne Chapter 20

hey guys, so the next upload is going to be very soon due to the royal wedding :) so you havent got long to wait, and i promise the next one is a BIG one....so im half way through my story- i think and am really excited :) 

does anyone else think of this story in association with the royal wedding or is it just me....

anywhos its is now 04:05 and roiskate is very tired....so do a gal a favour vote and comment :) 

ps, if the spaces are weird sorry, i don't know what happened :O

 We both stood silently watching the scene unfold before us, me leaning into Andrew's back as Richard and charity were kissing. Well I was silent until I saw something on the back of Andrew's stupid cape and I burst into laughter. Andrew slammed his hand over my mouth, "what?" he mouthed looking at me as I doubled over, with tears in my eyes.

"Did you have to sew the letter A on your cape, or did you do that just to look like an even bigger tool?” I whispered through jerking breaths.

“You are just jealous of my amazingly cool cape”. He said shushing me while the camera snapped the incriminating pictures to stop that tool.

“Yeah, that’s it im jealous of your cape”. I said shooting him a ‘what the f*ck’ look but his back was turned. “Have we got enough pictures already?” I moaned shivering in the cold.

“Yeah, I think so. It’s a pity; it looks like things are just hotting up”. Andrew said turning to me and wiggling his eyebrows. I shot him a questioning look, but smiled at him cheerfully, he shut off the camera and we began to walk away

“Thank god that’s over, we looked like the world’s biggest perverts hanging off charity’s window, while she and knob cheese got it on”. I said in a huff, I was tired and hungry- a bad combination for me.

“I know it’s such a shame I couldn’t change into my perving clothes”. He said sighing and wrapping one arm over my shoulder in a brotherly gesture, I shot him a questioning look. “My high visibility jacket and my binoculars, and by the way the title of the world’s biggest pervert is taken by yours truly”. He explained with an easy grin.

I laughed before nudging him forcefully; he stumbled looking at me questioningly. I shot him a smile and began to run away leaving a confused looking Andrew in my dust. “Race you”. I yelled over my shoulder, causing him to grunt and run after me.

I slumped back in my bed with the feeling of smugness running throughout me, judging by our incriminating evidence Richard was well on the way to begin packed off away again, hopefully somewhere far away from me. My phone flashed in the darkness, moaning I threw off the warm duvet and stumbled blindly to where my phone was.

“Yeah?” I answered not even bothering to look at the caller I.D.

“Well good evening to you too, short fry”. Jaspers smooth voice filled my ears, I rolled my eyes.