The Start

~~~

"Get her to me right now! One scratch on her and you'll be dead!" He ordered sitting on his chair.

His voice was cold! He didn't give a damn of what anyone would think about him.

His man nodded firmly and headed out to complete the task he was alloted.

"Why are you doing this? She doesn't deserve all this! Let her live in peace!" Cabir, his closest friend and the most trusted person he had ever met.

"She is mine Cabir! One look at her and I knew she was made for me! Permission or no permission I'll get her! And if it means kidnapping her, then be it!" He shrugged nonchalantly as if it was no big deal for him.

"You're going wrong buddy!" Cabir sighed.

Whereas he paid no heed to his words instead took out a cigarette and held it between his forefinger and second finger. Rolling it he kept it between his lips and taking a lighter he lit it up.

Puffing out a smoke he turned his head at Cabir who was watching him with a bored expression.

"Chill Cabir! You know my way to work!" He replied.

"You're not getting it! What if she runs away after seeing what a monster you really are!" He pointed out.

At the mention of running away his eyes snapped up at him. They held danger that made him cower back.

"Yes I am a monster! But that won't stop me from getting what I want! I won't let her run away from me. No one has the right to take away what's mine! Not even her!" He hissed darkly.

Throwing away the cigarette he stood up.

"Get ready Nandini Murthy! Your life is going to turn into a game! A game that'll be anything but dangerous! A game which will have rules made by me! A game I will love to play! A game that only I will win! Be it by taming you, forcing you or breaking you!" He smiled wickedly staring at the poster infront of him.

~~~

That's it for now! And if you think this is the first chapter then i'm sorry you're wrong.

It just a small glimpse of the story!

The story will start from here itself!

Until next time!

Ciao ...