0.2 - problem

5:34 AM

"Sir, you need to pass through security." The woman, Brenda, sighed.

"I can't wait in a line like that, I get really claustrophobic." Luke lied. He took his sunglasses off of his face, hoping that his sparkling blue eyes would change Brenda's mind.

"We can't let you on the plane until you go through." Brenda crossed her arms over her chest. She wasn't going to mess around with Luke, she had a job to do and she was going to get it done. Either Luke would pass through security or he would miss his flight.

"Aw come on, Brends. Can I call you that?" Luke asked, pointing to her name tag. "I'm Luke Hemmings, baby, I'm not a threat to anyone."

Michael scoffed from where he was standing and Luke whipped around, sending him a glare. He turned back around and leaned down, resting his elbows on the small podium that Brenda had been standing at all morning. Luke stared into the woman's green eyes and flashed her a huge smile, one that always won over the ladies.

"You either go through here, or you go back to wherever you came from." Brenda said harshly. She pointed past Luke and towards the door that the four boys came from in the first place.

"Why do I have to go through security, anyway? I don't have any bombs or anything, you can pat me down if you want." Luke sent Brenda a wink.

"Luke, please just knock it off so we can get this over with." Calum groaned. He grabbed Luke by the shoulders and pushed him forward, sending him flying past Brenda.

"Hey buddy, hands off." Luke snapped at Calum, who only rolled his eyes in response.

Calum, Michael, and Ashton showed Brenda their passes to allow them through security with Luke and walked by, all three of them upset with Luke for making them waste their time like this. They would all rather be sleeping right now, but Luke had dragged them out of bed and forced them to come with him.

Luke took off his shoes and put them in the tray laying out on the conveyer belt, also emptying the contents of his pockets. The other boys followed his actions, grumbling about how pointless it was for them to go through this when they weren't even getting on the plane with Luke.

"Luke, how many condoms do you carry around with you on a daily basis?" Ashton groaned, picking up one of the silver packets in Luke's tray.

"Enough to get me through the day." Luke shrugged. He wasn't ashamed at all, in fact he was proud of the amount of condoms he carried with him. It was always good to stay safe, Luke thought. It wouldn't do him any good if he accidentally got a girl pregnant. That certainly wouldn't be good publicity.

Luke turned to the small group of paparazzi that had formed while the boys were going through security and waved at them, knowing that his fans would love seeing these new pictures. They always liked airport pictures because he apparently looked "very cuddly", or at least that what they've told him.

"What are you doing waving to them?" Michael grabbed Luke's arm, turning him away. "Now you've done it, Luke, the whole world will know where you're going before you even arrive."

"Who cares?" Luke asked. He definitely didn't. He bent down and put on his shoes again before putting everything back into his pockets, including all of the condoms. Who knows, there could be a hot flight attendant on Luke's plane and they could come in handy.

"We care, Luke. Do you think any of us are going to like the shit being talked about us when everyone finds out we're sending one of our band members home because he can't handle himself?" Calum shot back.

"Hey! As far as the media is concerned I'm going home on my own, I have a Great Aunt that died and I need to go mourn with my family." Luke said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No one's going to believe that bullshit, Luke, everyone knows about your history." Ashton said. Him and the other two boys put their shoes on again as well while distributing everyone's belongings from the tray back to their rightful owners.

"History?" Luke scoffed, "I don't have any history!"

"The drugs, the drinking, the girls," Ashton listed off, "it really needs to stop. You're ruining our career and there's no one to blame but yourself. A couple months back home will do you good."

"You might as well kick me out of the band!" Luke yelled. He threw his hands up and spun around in a circle, grabbing the attention of a few people standing by.

"We may have to if you keep it up." Calum shrugged. Luke knew that Calum honestly hated this, Luke had been his best friend and bandmate since they were 15, but they apparently had no choice now. Their singing career was taking off and Luke's reckless ways were putting a stop to that.

"No one wants to come see a band that has a lead singer with a drug problem." Michael added.

"It's not a fucking problem!" Luke lunged forward, his arm drawn back and ready to hit Michael in the face. Ashton stepped in between them before Luke could throw a punch, putting his hands on Luke's shoulders.

"Listen, Luke. You're going to go home for a couple months and sort yourself out. Talk to your mum a bit, hang out with your brothers, get a therapist or something. When you stop being such an asshole you can come back and we'll finish the tour, understand?" Ashton said quietly, trying to calm Luke down. He knew from experience how Luke got when he was angry, and he didn't want that to happen here - in public.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Luke tore away from Ashton's grasp, heading off in the direction of his terminal.

-

double update can I get a hell yeah