F*CK...

October 30, 2012

Dear Diary,

         All day Rachel, Casey, and my friend Bree were talking about the party. Bree is going as a black cat, and her brother Lucas is going as Mario. Her older sister Kristen (who we all know and is also coming) is going as Luigi. Rachel and Matt are going as vampires, and Casey and Brandon are going as mummies J I want them to be supprissed when Jake and I show up, so I didn’t tell them what we were going to be (I even wore a hat today and yesterday, to cover my pink stripe). What’s even more amazing is that Jake’s mom (after A LOT of persuasion) agreed to let Jake go to the party! It wasn’t that hard to convince her to let him go, since he wasn’t in school and he didn’t have any therapy sessions on Thursday. The main problem to work around was the fact that he was still pretty banged up. He still has a bandage on his ribs and hand, but his nose is just kinda bruised now, so he looks pretty normal. All we had to do was promise to let him rest every once in a while, and if he felt weak to take him home. That won’t happen though. We’re going to give him his pain meds before the party, so that even a bulldozer running him over wouldn’t hurt!

         I’m ready to party! This is going to be great! I can feel it! One more day! So excited!

November 2, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Haha… um… wow… where to start………well I might as well start with Halloween…

Wednesday (Halloween):

 Jake’s mom was working, so we got ready for the party at his house after school let out. I got dressed into my costume and I gotta say I looked awesome J My hair was teased and tied into pig tails, my eyes were buried in black and pink makeup, my lips were painted hot pink, my nails were painted black, and my costume was just perfect. The corset top was slutty, but covered enough, so I wasn’t considered a ‘slutty bitch’, and my heels were a lot easier to walk in than I thought they would be. Lastly, my neck and arms were totally covered by countless accessories. All in all I was extremely happy with my costume.

         Jake’s was just as stunning. He had a red and black undershirt, to cover his bandaged ribs and his black, studded leather jacket fit him perfectly. His lip ring and bandaged hand only added to the costume. I’m still not totally used to kissing his lip rig though, but I’ll adjust. His spiked, black hair was perfectly styled to get the rocker look (He got it trimmed when I dyed my hair), and he had a thin layer of eyeliner on. Jake wasn’t too thrilled to hear that he was going to wear makeup though (He was already called Emo Fag by some jerks, so I guess this wasn’t something that would really help), but I told him it was fine if he didn’t want to wear it… he wore it… mostly because he saw how excited I was for our costumes J He couldn’t support the guitar with his injuries though, so we just left it at his house. That was a little disappointing, but who cares we were still going to a great party.

         When we got there Casey practically tackled me. She was hugging me and freaking out over my costume and I was doing the same (we are such girls). Jake and Brandon stared at us like we were crazy the whole time lol. Rachel and I had picked out the music so there was a mix of both of our types of music playing over these huge speakers. I picked some Black Veil Brides, Jeffree Star, and Blood On The Dance Floor; she picked One Direction, and Nikki Minaj (Obviously music is not something we have in common). Of course the classics were also playing, like The One eyed, One horned, Flying, Purple, People eater, and Monster mash J The party was so fun! Jake and I ate sooo much candy! I also found out that I am very bad at bobbing for apples. Jake on the other hand was like the master of apple bobbing. Afterwards our makeup was running like crazy, but we didn’t care. We just made out and ruined it some more.