Perfect Love

June 18, 2012

Dear Diary,

         I saw Jake today J He was happy to see me and he must have told me at least 20 times how grateful he was to have me. He took me to Olive Garden for lunch, and he and I split the soup, salad and bread sticks. I don’t think he remembers me going to see him the other day and I don’t mind. But, since then I have been tossing and turning at night wondering what made him so sad. I wont pressure him to tell me; he’ll tell me when he’s ready.

         Lily says I’m crazy for going out with him. She says he seems weird and dark. I don’t see it. Just because he has black hair and occasionally smokes pot, it doesn’t make in dark and weird. I love him how he is and I’d love him even if he was blond and never did drugs at all. He loves me too and he says I’m the best thing in his whole life. Screw the haters; we’re in love <3

June 23, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Yesterday was Rachel’s birthday (I can’t believe she just turned sixteen), so we threw her a surprise party at my house. It was awesome! We had ice cream cake and shitloads of candy! I must’ve gained 200 ponds! Casey said that I could bring Jake because since we started going out Rachel had never met him, or even seen a picture. She bugged me every day, but I told her she would have to wait till she met him face to face. It was hilarious! The moment she saw him she practically shouted, “ Megan that dude is way out of your league! He can’t be Jake!” Next thing I know Jake grabs me by the waste and plants a giant kiss! (My face turned into a tomato) I nearly fainted, and I had to hold on to Jake to keep balance. Needless to say this brought on competition. For the rest of the day it was no longer Rachel’s B-Day party but a ‘Whose The Best Couple’ party. We played Never Have I Ever, Obstacle courses, yes, beer pong, and more.

Score sheet:

1.     Egg Race: Casey/ Brandon

2.    Twister: Me/ Jake

3.     3-Leg Race: Casey/ Brandon

4.    Charades: Rachel/ Matt

5.    Piggy Back Race: Rachel/ Matt

6.    Mario Cart: Me/ Jake

7.    Chubby Bunny: Casey/ Brandon

8.    Mummifying The GF: Me/ Jake

9.    Never Have I Ever: Rachel/ Matt

10.Chicken (Pool Version): Casey/Brandon

11.   Swimming Race: Rachel/ Matt

12.  2 Truths And A Like: Rachel/ Matt

13.  Blind Folded Race: Rachel/ Matt

14.Fort Contest: Casey/ Brandon

15.  Beer Pong: Me/ Jake (I barfed, but totes worth it)

1st place: Rachel/ Matt

2nd place: Casey/ Brandon

3rd place: Me/ Jake

Best B-Day party ever! Even though we came in last… But we’ll win next time!

June 25, 2012

Dear Diary,

         My mom is such a bitch! She and Dad are going to Ontario this weekend and she wont let Jake come over when they’re gone!  Its not like we’re going to have sex! Not here! When I first have sex it wont be in this crappy house! She’s totally over reacting! It gets lonely here and I’m going to have to go a week and a half alone in this house!

June 29, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Well she’s gone. I have the house to myself for a week J I’m so excited Jake is staying over tonight!  What my mom doesn’t know can’t hurt. It’s going to be awesome! Today he told me that he has been thinking about me nonstop since Rachel’s B-Day and that he knows we’ll win next time. I love him for that J I can’t wait to see him tonight!

Dear Megan,

    You fell asleep on my lap. You look so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep :) Anyway, you left your diary open on the table so I couldn’t resist writing you a letter. I <3 you so much. Through all the crap in my life that brings be down, you are the one thing that makes me smile no matter what. I would do anything for you.

Love,

Yours Truly Jake

June 30, 2012

Dear Diary,

         I’m a lucky girl.

July 2, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Well Mom and Dad are back and guess what? She found out that Jake spent the night, and she freaked out. Now I’m grounded from computer for a week…

It was worth it J

July 4, 2012

Dearest Diary,

         Fireworks shine the brightest when you see them with someone you love.

July 15, 2012