Vacation

August 20, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Lily told me to break up with Jake today. She said that sooner or later he’s going to get in another accident, and she doesn’t want me to get hurt. Bullshit! All of it! She’s just saying that because she’s banging Kevin now! That bitch has no right to talk to me like she ‘cares’! Who needs her anyway!? She and Kevin can go burn in hell for all I care!

…On another note Casey and Brandon invited Jake and me to go on a trip with them to some amusement park in Ohio this weekend! I’m so excited!  We are going to stay at some hotel (doubt it will be a Hyatt or something nice) but well have so much fun no matter where we are! I’ll get away from my mom and dad for a couple days! Jake said that he could probably go, and Brandon is driving the horrid five hours, so there will be no problem there J this is going to be soooo fun!

August 22, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Who was the idiot who invented homework? I swear they did all that dumb stuff in the past just to torcher future generations into five hours of History notes! Well when I grow up I’m going to make it a point to forget everything I can about the seventeenth amendment! (Why do we have to do a paper on it!?) I asked my mom if she knew what it was and she had no idea! She got her stupid degree early and obviously she ended up great without knowing the stupid seventeenth amendment! According to Google the 17th amendment is ‘an amendment to the U.S. constitution, ratified in 1913, providing for the election of two U.S. senators from each state by popular vote and for a term of six years.’

WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!

August 23, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Today during math Jake and I met in the hallway and talked for the whole period. (I know math well enough) It was nice; we just sat in the skylight area near the gym and talked about random shit that we were going to do after graduation. Jake didn’t have any plans for college, but he wanted to take a year to roam England, and France, and other countries. He said that he would want me to come with him J That would be so romantic!

August 24, 2012

Dear Diary,

         So excited! Casey and Brandon will be here any minute! We’re picking Jake up on the way, and I can’t wait!!! I’ll write all about it when I get back!

August 26, 2012

Dear Diary,

         Did you know that there is a roller coaster at Cedar Point that goes 420 feet in the air at 120mph? I sure didn’t! Jake, Casey, and Brandon did though! Oh yes… they knew! They practically dragged me onto it! That was two hours in line begging my boyfriend and best friends not to send me on a ride to my death! I tried to make a break for it at one point. I even offered my spot in line to a little boy walking past the ride! Jake even carried me at one point. I was that one weird person scared to death, being carried over her boyfriend’s shoulder. I gotta say that ride was seventeen seconds of pure terror! ... I can’t wait to go back J Next time I’m keeping my eyes open! … Plus Jake and I went on the Farris wheel after that. (It was so romantic J) We kissed at the top like in the movies. Not to mention the fact that Brandon hates heights (Unless apparently you’re going 120mph) so I got some great videos of him freaking out.

         At the hotel we all got our own rooms that connected, but I’m 99% sure that Casey and Brandon shared a room ;) I stayed in Jakes room most of the night. BUT WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR! We just talked most of the time and we watched TV. I guess I fell asleep during some stupid cartoon, because when I woke up I was in his bed and he was on the couch asleep. I love him <3 However, when Casey found him and me in the same room in the morning…Oh dear lord! She freaked! I got about 20 minutes of “How was it!” and “Was it your first time!?” and “I’m so proud of you!” It took me a while to convince her that we didn’t do anything… Brandon was still giving Jake the “You banged that didn’t you?” face for the rest of the morning… why do I hang out with these people? Probably, because they are the kindest, most amazing friends that anyone could ask for!