6) Breathe

Every hour Taylor would be checking social media after the talk she had with Katy to see if the paparazzi had overheard anything. A good few hours had passed and it was now early evening; to her luck nothing had showed. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in right before she was about to turn off her phone but then something caught her eye. It was her name, most likely in the title of an article. It wouldn't have bothered her if it was just her name, which it was but the thing that bothered her was the fact that Katy's name was right below. Taylor raised an eyebrow as she took a second glance at the title of the article. It was definitely not what she wanted to happen. The paparazzi had of course overheard from what she was reading... and it wasn't good.

The article basically talked about how the feud wasn't going to end anytime soon which was the only thing they could seem to get right, and the fact that Taylor could still be in love with Karlie since she defended her. She wasn't still in love with Karlie, no. That was impossible from what she had done, going completely behind her girlfriend's back and sleeping with someone totally different. Sleeping with a guy. Last time Taylor checked, the younger girl was gay for god's sake. That wasn't it for the articles. More and more started to pop up and then she saw one...

What happened between Katy Perry and Karlie Kloss?

Or the other one below that one...

What had really happened between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.

Taylor sighed and turned off her phone, placing it on the coffee table in front of her before laying down on the couch. She adjusted herself so her legs were dangling off the edge and her head was propped up perfectly by the stiff arm of the couch. Being tall made it worse. The crystal blue eyed girl stared up at the ceiling of her apartment while her thoughts ran wild. Was Karlie going to hate her? Why should she care anyways? It's not like she's still in love with the girl.

The girl that used to make her heartbeat skyrocket.

The girl that had promised to never break her heart.

The girl that used all she had to cheer up Taylor in her dark moments.

The girl that had never stopped reminding Taylor she loved her.

She wasn't in love with that girl anymore. She didn't have any intrest in hunting down Karlie and throwing her arms around her petite figure while apologizing rapidly- wait what? Why had that just pop into her mind? She couldn't possibly... no. Not after what happened. One mistake that... well, they never noticed that the mistake Karlie made had changed their lives, or at least it would... soon.

................

Heartbreak was painful. Fuckin' painful, and she wasn't a fan of pain. Whenever she hurt this much, she would let it out completely which she could easily do but what was different was, Karlie couldn't have those arms wrap around her waist anymore. She couldn't have the person who belonged to that set of arms, listen to what was going on in her life and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. What made it even more painful was that she needed that more than ever right now.

Karlie had just woken up with a horrible hangover about three hours ago and dispite all she's done to get rid of it, the headache was still there. She couldn't remember a detail about what had happened last night. She could barely remember what day of the week it was or if she even went to a club last night or just drowned herself in bottles of... whatever the hell she drank. All Karlie knew was she got wasted, and she got wasted worse than ever before.

She didn't really have anything to cry about except for the fact that Taylor was still not back and it had been a good two weeks at least when she was positive the love of her life would return. Also the hangover was frustrating and it was scary not knowing what you did less than twenty four hours ago. But Karlie didn't know yet about what Taylor had kind of caused with Katy. If that secret got out to the whole world, Karlie would hate herself. It was embarrassing and she fully regretted it.