4) Wildest Dreams

[Five Days Later]

"Well Taylor, we're so excited for you. What inspired you to write that song?"

"Look what you made me do? Well, I had a little help from someone who use to be really close to me. She really inspired it."

"Interesting, and who might that someone be?"

"She knows who she is. That's all I'm gonna say."

"Ooh, leaving us with a mystery? I like this new Taylor Swift already."

Karlie scoffed as she focused her sight on the TV in front of her. The song was about her, wasn't it?

"Now, how about you and Karlie Kloss? How have things been? We haven't seen you two out and about with each other."

"I knew this was coming... We're kind of in a hard spot right now."

"Oh no, what's happened?"

"Well, we had a falling out. She said somethings, I said somethings. She also did something that... Shocked me."

"May I ask what that was?"

"Well, people are going to find out sooner or later..." ... "She cheated on me."

"She did?!"

"Yep..."

"We are so sorry to here that."

Karlie sat speechless on the couch before reaching for the remote and clicking the power button, causing the TV to turn off. If there was one thing she had learned about Taylor, it was she would always keep her word, well most times. She said in the last text she sent her, she would tell everyone about how Karlie cheated on her and now she had. If only she didn't cheat on her. What would life be like then? Or if only Taylor had stayed and let the younger girl explain. Would she still be here? Would they be cuddling in the corner of the couch right now, smiling and watching a marathon of their favorite show with Joe by their side? She wished. As of now, she could only dream. Then her phone went off with a notification, many actually.

Taylor|7:30pm
Sorry (not sorry)

Taylor|7:31pm
I stick with what I say

Karlie sighed before she responded back.

Karlie|7:31pm
Stick with what you say, huh? I would've never guessed.

Taylor|7:32pm
Oh yeah? Why's that?

Karlie|7:32pm
Don't act like a fucking idiot! You know what I mean so why ask?! Huh?!

She paused for a minute, clenching her jaw together in anger. It was one thing to just straight up leave her when they could've talked it out, but it was another thing to play stupid with your ex-girlfriend... Or so Karlie thought.

Karlie|7:33pm
You. Said. You. Loved. Me. What happened to keeping that word?!

Taylor|7:35pm
Well, think about it Karlie...

She sighed but continued to type.

Karlie|7:35pm
It seems like you had to give yourself a full minute to think about it so why should I when you can just easily tell me?

Taylor|7:36pm
That's what you waste your time typing. Well, I'm not going to respond to your texts anymore, not evening read them so goodbye