5) Look What You Made Me Do

Karlie knew by now that Taylor wasn't coming back to her. It had been a full week and by how she was handling the texts, she most likely hated Karlie. She wasn't coming back, there was nothing she could do about it anyways, so she sat in the middle of the field by their-- by her house and looked straight ahead at the river that laid in front of her. Well, she couldn't stand the fact that she couldn't swim and she never told a single living soul about it, so she turned to the side and stared at the forest which didn't help too much. She remembered the multiple walks she would take with Taylor on that same path she was staring at in this moment. She remembered how Taylor took a huge liking to hikes on that path during the summer and especially the fall when the leaves would fall and "create breath taking trails of beautiful color on the forest floor" as she would say. Even after she had sprained her ankle twice, miss guessing where the path was in the narrow parts of the forest, she would still take countless hikes and pull Karlie along with her.

Karlie missed those days but she knew she had to move on from her. She had been convincing herself that she hated Taylor for what she did but deep down, she still loved her. She hated having to lose what was half of herself. It was painful, extremely painful. She never thought that this would ever happen to them. She never thought it would break her as much as it had. She had stopped eating, smiling, talking to any of their friends, posting to social media, modeling for the fun of it, feeling any emotion at all. Karlie had just stopped living life or so it seemed.

While Karlie was debating her life which had just crumbled, Taylor laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. She was over her old girlfriend who used to the mean the world to her. She was over her, or at least that's what she told everyone, even her parents. They all found out when Taylor posted something on twitter, a picture of the two of them then a caption,

 They all found out when Taylor posted something on twitter, a picture of the two of them then a caption,

"I was there when you said forever and always, you didn't mean it baby."

      .
Yes, she used her own lyrics like always. That's when the hashtag #goodbyekaylor started trending. Did she regret it? No, not at all. Well... No! She was over her. Yeah.

Taylor soon found herself bored of running through her thoughts so she whipped the covers off her body and quickly got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans along with a simple black t-shirt she had found laying around. She recalled how Karlie used to always tell her to clean up her clothes and when she wouldn't, Karlie would do anything and everything in her power to make her. She was the type that never gave up, not even on small things like that that didn't really matter at all.

Flashback
Taylor giggled at a post she found on tumblr before setting her phone down on her bed and taking off her shirt, throwing it on the floor or so she thought. Karlie sighed as she came in and caught Taylor's shirt she had just thrown. The older girl turned around, her gaze focused on the floor as she looked for another shirt when she notice her old shirt wasn't in her line of sight. She looked up and saw Karlie with her shirt and smiled.

"Hey. I see you caught my shirt for me." She said. The younger girl just rolled her eyes and shook her head, trying to stop a grin from coming across her face.