13) Dear Taylor...

"Who's watching Joe for you?" Cara asked that morning, the morning Taylor's interview was aired but the two girls had no idea yet. Maybe that was a good thing.

"I have a dog sitter who I had texted to check on him." Karlie answered, pouring herself a cup of coffee. They had just gotten up about a half hour ago and Karlie was deciding to just hang out at Cara's for the day. She was tired and plus, going home would cause the memories to come back into her mind. She had so many memories in that house with Taylor, and even the smallest of things could trigger a memory. She wouldn't want to risk it.

"Okay then, what shall we do today?" Her friend asked, aiming her gaze in her direction.

"I'm not sure, I'm fine with anything to be honest. I just don't want to go back to feeling like nothing, you know?" Karlie answered, earning a nod in return and a soft smile that calmed her. The blue eyed model moved closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Well you know I'm not going to let that happen to you, right?" She said. Karlie nodded as she took a sip of her coffee that was still hot, but she didn't mind too much. The two girls got breakfast then sat down in the living room, Cara decided to turn on the t.v and see what was on. So as they sat there and the t.v came on, Karlie didn't know what she was expecting at first. A picture of Taylor came on the screen, then a picture of the two of them together. The other girl noticed, about to switch the channel but she was stopped.

Karlie stared at the screen and she knew she shouldn't have. She felt as if something was crushing her heart when she heard Taylor's voice come on. Was this about them? Was it about their break up? All she could do was watch and listen as an interview Taylor must've recently done came on the T.V.

The male interviewer was looking through his notes then grabbed one, looking over it. He finally asked Taylor one of the hardest and disrespectful questions on there. He brought up their break up, then he asked her if she could reveal anything more. Even Karlie was feeling a bit sorry for her ex. Those questions, as she saw it, shouldn't even be allowed to be asked in interviews.

The two blonde models watched as Taylor's face turned to one of shock and uncertainty. They could tell that the girl with the red lips was debating wether or not to spill the truth. Karlie was hoping that she decided against answering that question, but when the shaky voice of the singer rang out across the room, she felt herself stiffen up.

"Well I can confirm that we did break up and... It was pretty messy." Taylor's voice started to spill. Like a waterfall, it seemed impossible for her to stop.
"What happened was, uh, she cheated o-on me. Um..." Even though it seemed like the older blonde was uncertain why she said it, in Taylor's point of view, she told the truth. But from Karlie's point of view, it was all wrong.

She never cheated. She never even flirted with one single guy that night. It never was her intention to hurt Taylor like she had. But she knew what Taylor saw that morning was something that couldn't be explained quick enough before the assumptions and anger filled the air around them. So what she told her, was the way the older girl saw it and thought it, but she never gave Karlie the time to explain it all to her. Taylor was always so understanding and patient; she had no idea what broke that tightrope they were walking on.

"Karlie? Love, only you know what happened... Okay?" Cara's soft voice made it's way to her ears. She was right, only she knew what happened but Taylor would never believe her point of view. There was still something she could do... It probably wouldn't make a difference considering her ex girlfriend still believed it happened the way she saw it, but Karlie wasn't afraid to try.

She took in a deep breath, attempting to calm herself down a little before turning to her best friend.
"I... I just need a little time alone, please?" The green eyed model told her as she got up from the couch. She started to make her way towards the stairs to the guest bedroom but a hand grabbed onto hers, stopping her in her tracks. She turned her head to the side to be faced with Cara. Her friend had a look of concern plastered on her face as she spoke.