2) Stay, Stay, Stay

Karlie was angry at Taylor but she mostly just felt... sorry for her. She had to come back from tour and get the total opposite of what she expected, she had to come back to her girlfriend cheating on her. She felt bad, extremely bad for what she did. All she wanted to do was spill her guts and apologize to her none stop but she couldn't. She knew what she was doing, sorry just wasn't going to cut it. She was scared that kiss would be their last and anyways, Taylor barely kissed back. Was she just surprised or did she not kiss back on purpose?

Meanwhile Taylor just stood frozen but her anger towards Karlie rising every second she didn't move. What made her stop chasing after her was when she just full on yelled at her to shut up. The older girl wasn't thinking too much of it but it sure did fuel her anger even more than before, now she just wanted to yell back at her, get the last words. So she watched Karlie quickly storm off to the house for a minute then followed her, the wind blowing hair into her face. She felt like crying in that moment from how betrayed she felt. How could something like this happen in a relationship that was perfect. It didn't matter in that moment, she just needed to leave. Both girls knew it was the end of their relationship, they just didn't expect to end like this. To be honest, they didn't expect it to ever end.

"Why would I ever do such a thing!" Karlie screamed at herself as she entered the house and made her way to the kitchen. She quickly scanned her eyes around the room before spotting an unopened wine bottle on their marble counter top. She needed that bottle of wine in that moment, or so she thought. That's when Taylor came in, enraged.

"I'm leaving." She muttered under her breath but loud enough for Karlie to hear through the harsh silence. The only sound other then her footsteps was the younger girls attempts at getting the bottle open. Taylor would usually be the one to open those bottles so when she was gone, Karlie would just go to a bar instead.

"Why do you have to leave?!" She asked. It meant to be just a simple question, and not sound like she was trying to pick a fight because she was trying to do the complete opposite. Taylor sighed and turned to face her, walking into the kitchen. She surprised Karlie by snatching the bottle from her hands and popping off the top, opening it before she spoke.

"Because..." She shoved the bottle back into her hands then continued. "You cheated on me!! Why else would I leave?!" Then she turned and started upstairs to their room while Karlie stood there, speechless.

"Because you don't love me anymore. You just want to see me hurt!" She yelled just before Taylor was about to start upstairs. She was about to reply but what use would it do? She got it right anyways. Why love someone who cheated on you? It shattered her heart, just like it shattered Karlie's but Taylor's had to be broken worse. It was broken enough to most likely never be able to be put back together. She only needed to grab a couple things since she had just gotten back with her suitcase this morning, so she grabbed the rest of her clothes along with a few more things.

The other girl waited downstairs, taking a sip of the wine in her hand every so often. She was surprised that Taylor actually opened it but she knew it didn't mean anything and she thought her girlfriend was over reacting a bit too much but she had a good reason to be mad at her. She made her way to the bottom of the stairs, not wanting to go upstairs and invade her space, she needed it. So she stood at the bottom of the stairs and yelled up there trying to use a soft voice,

"Can we just talk this out Taylor?! Please?" Karlie pretty much begged her not to leave but deep down she knew it wouldn't work. She was really leaving and of course this had to be the time when the flashbacks happened. The younger girl sighed and sat down on the bottom step of the staircase, letting her light brown hair flow in front of her face as she put her head in her hands.

(Flashback)
Karlie watched from the window for Taylor's car to show up in the drive way just like a kid would wait for their parents to get home from a long day of work. Taylor was just coming back from a performance in Paris, France which she would've took her girlfriend with but the younger girl had a photo shoot to attend that week. They both were missing each other and just couldn't wait to jump into the other's arms and stay there for what would be forever but only felt like a few seconds. Karlie had had a hard week, she accidentally ripped a dress she was suppose to be modeling in then got yelled at by her manager and she hates being yelled at. She wanted to be in Taylor's embrace.