Sneak Peek #1

-Sneak Peek #1-

PROLOGUE

Three years had passed when I gathered the courage to leave you. I had never been so lonely like this before.

I always went to bed like a kid, hugging the stuff toy that you gave me, imagining that it was you inside my arms. And repeating the same image of your face inside my head.

I longed for your hands in the darkness. Whenever I opened my eyes, I wished to see the gentleness of your stare, the soothing smile that curved your lips and the same words that made my heart sway and shiver ever so slightly.

I found the strength to live my life away from you. Hoping that someday I’d be able to go back and live happily with you.

But in a twist of fate, everything turned out to be hopeless.

During the times when I almost died as I longed for you, not even a single memory of me slipped into your mind. You looked at me as if I never existed in your life. You treated me like a complete stranger that you had never met before. You gave me your cold stare as if I was a stupid girl crying in front of you.

I watched you as you walked away with another girl, holding her just like how you held me before, saying the silly nickname that I used to call with you.

My mind kept wishing that I was the girl walking beside you. My heart pounded painfully as the door closed and you never turned back to look at me.

You left me without a word.

Without a considerate gesture.

Without turning back to say good bye.

Without a trace of path that you were going to take.

Just like how exactly I left you before.

-