Chapter 4: Love??

Joey's POV.

It started to rain, which never really happened in LA. A sad day comes with sad weather. I thought about what happened and what if I made a mistake. I heard a knock on the door and opened the door.

There I saw a soaking wet Shane standing there.

Shane: "I'm still into you.."

He walked in and pushed me onto the couch. He began kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot causing me to moan.

Shane: Bedroom?

He gave me a sexy smirk.. I liked it..

Joey: Yes..

I said under a moan...

-

Shane POV.

I drove to Joey's, I had to show him I loved him. I started thinking of the dare the dawson kiss. How I "felt butterfly's". I turned the radio on and sang to "Still into you" and thought of Joey's beautiful hair. Maybe I do love him. What did I do?

-

Present

-

Joey's POV.

The whole thing was amazing, it was also my first time. Sh*t, my first time was with Shane, and this was probably a one time thing anyway. Dang it. I promised my family to save until marriage. Oh shoot.

Soon I was laying by Shane, naked.

Joey: So what are... we??

Shane: I don't know. All I know is that I love you.

Joey: Really, good. Because I broke the save untill marriage rule. I thought I wasted it on someone that didn't love me back.

Shane: Joey! Your should have told me! I feel bad now..

Joey: As long as I don't tell my parents or they don't find out.

I stoked Shane's cheeks, staring into his eyes. And kissed his nose. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling. I did too, and we just laid there in silence. Thinking about what we did and what we were. I loved him with all my heart.

Soon I fell back asleep.

Shane's POV.

I woke up to screaming, I put on some clothes and walked to the living room.

I see Lisa with Sawyer. Lisa sees me, while holding Hayley. Great. She probably wants to talk. I didn't feel like talking to her but, whatever.

Lisa: Shane, my mom dropped me off cause I was not in the best state of driving, but we need to talk and go home.

She looked down at her feet. I knew she was sorry. I was sorry as well, I didn't know what to do right now.

I grabbed my keys and left a note for Joey.

Joey's POV.

I woke up alone.

Was this just a one night stand? I thought he loved me?
I feel a note stuck to my forehead.

"Joey, went home to talk to Lisa. Be back later. ;)
Xxxxx <3"

I blushed, I knew he always loved me..

Few minutes later, Sawyer rushed in panicked...

Sawyer: Shane, Lisa, and Hayley got in a car crash.....

My world came crashing down. This was all my fault.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
What!! Find out next chapter! Sorry if this chapter was short!! Thanks for reading!! See ya!!

~ Kylie😀