Chapter 11: Date Night

Shane's POV.

Joey was still sleeping in my arms and it was about 5pm. I cuddled with Joey, watching him sleep and dreaming about my life. I had no worries and was almost free from Lisa. Life couldn't get better.

My phone began to ring. So I carefully unwrapped Joey's arms from my waist and walked over to pick it up. I read who it was.

"Lisa<3"

God I really need to change that name.

I sighed and answered the phone.

Shane: Hello.

Lisa: Hey, I was wondering if you could come over to talk? We need to get things striaght.

Shane: Lisa no! I need time to think.

Lisa: Shane please..

-

Joey's POV.

I woke up to Shane screaming. And looked around to see where Shane was. He was on the phone with someone. He looked back at me to see if I was still sleeping. I closed my eyes faking that I was asleep.

Shane: Lisa no!

Lisa: Shane please..

It was Lisa. Why was that b**ch calling Shane. Well they are technically married. But I thought Shane was done with her.

Shane: I'm busy right now. Maybe tomorrow..

Lisa: Ok. Bye.

Shane: Bye.

He threw his phone on the couch and stood there for a minute or so. I started to act like I was waking up. I yawned and stretched out, acting like I just woke up.

Joey: Hey Shane. Who were you talking to?

He sat on the couch beside me and laid back. He rested his head on a pillow.

Shane: It was Lisa.. Which! I need to change her name on my phone.

He grabbed his phone and went to settings, he then typed in "Lisa the B**ch" then shut his phone and threw it on the couch again.

Shane: I think that should be her name now, don't you think?

He turned his head towards me, staring into me with those navy blue eyes. Those eyes made me feel warm and safe when he looked at me. His eyes were one of the reasons I was in love with him. His hair, his eyes, and his everything, made me feel complete. Like we were standing in a forest, with nothing around, but us.. He started to talk.

Shane: Joey we have to get ready for din-

I cut him off by slamming my lips to his. I was on top of him as I put my hands on waist. We kissed like we never kissed before. He kissed back with more passion than ever. He put his hands around my neck, making me fall into his kiss. His smooth lips made me feel like I was on a cloud as he began to add tongue to the kiss. We did this for another 20 minutes.

His hands reached down my back leaving shivers down my spine. He slowly made his way to my belt, unloosing the loop. My hands went from his waist to his neck then down to his shirt. I toke it off with one quick motion but I started to hear the door open.

Joey: Shooty shoot, shoot!!

I jumped up from the couch and sat next to Shane. Shane was still laying on the couch shirtless.

Sawyer walked in, and saw Shane without a shirt. Sawyers mouth wide open in shock.

Sawyer: I'm so sorry, did I interrupt something?