Chapter 12: Decisions

Shane's POV.

I woke up to the sun in my face. We were still in the garden. I looked at phone and it was 10am. I unwrapped Joey from my arms and started to wake him up.

Shane: Joey! Joey.. Wake up.

He moaned, and rolled over. Not wanting to be waken up. I didn't care, and put my arms around him. I picked him up and carried him, bridal style.

Joey: Shane... What are you doing....

His voice groaning as a carried him to the car. I put him in the front seat and buckled his seat belt. His head down and his eyes still closed. Apparently he wasn't a morning person. I drove back to, well I guess, our place. Joey silently snoring in his breath. I got to our place and unbuckled his seat belt. I picked him up and walked in the door. Sawyer laying on the couch watching tv. I walked to our room and laid him on the bed. I laid down beside him and kissed his forehead. He started to wake up when I kissed him.

Shane: Joey?

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and kissed me. I love it when he does that. He was just so adorable in the morning.

Joey: Yes, Shaney?..

He smiled again and looked into my eyes. I loved him, I didn't know why I knew it sooner.

Shane: I'm going to leave to go talk to Lisa, ok babe. If I don't come back in 1 hour come get me. Ok?

He nodded his head and closed his eyes. I got up, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door. I got in the car and drove to me and Lisa's old house. Or should I say her house. I walked up to the door and knocked. Corny barking as usual.

Lisa: Come in!

I walked in and saw her sitting on the couch watching the bachelor. Of course. I sat on the couch next to her. And corny hopped on my lap. I petted her and played with her. Waiting for Lisa to talk. It was so awkward since what happened at the funeral. 20 minutes later she spoke.

Lisa: Shane, thanks for coming over we really need to talk.

Shane: Yea..

She looked down, thinking about what say next. This must be horrible for her to love someone and be pregnant, then find out your husbands gay. Shit. What did I do.

Lisa: Well I know you're gay and with Joey, and I'm ok with that. But, we need to talk about the baby. Our baby.

Shane: Oh right. So.. What were you thinking?

I hoped she wouldn't take away my rights or anything like she said earlier. And if she did. I would fight. That baby is my baby anyway. I will do anything for that baby. Even if Lisa only wants to let me see it on the weekends. As long as I get to see my child. We sat there in silence for another 30 minutes, I guess we were thinking about what we wanted to do with the baby.

Lisa: Well it's kind of obvious that we get a divorce right? Like, with you dating Joey.. we should. But I'm sorry for everything I said to you earlier. You just broke my heart after I just got my memory back. It was all a shock.

Shane: I know, I should have waited but I couldn't. And divorce is fine with me. And about the baby, I think we should share him or her, like you get him or her these days, and I get him or her these days.

Lisa: I'm ok with that. I don't plan on finding a man soon. So I hope that I could spend the most time with he or she.

She started cry, I felt bad for breaking her heart. I made her think that I was her true love. And now I was leaving her. I went in to hug her but she pushed me away and wiped her tears away with her hands.