Chapter 14: Fresh Start Sort of.

**2 days later (Moving day)**

Joey's POV.

Today was the day. Me and Shane would be moving in. Finally, no more interruptions. It seems every time we kiss, Sawyer or someone interrupts us. Shane was loading things in the car while I grabbed some last things. Yesterday we went to ikea to get some furniture which had already been delivered to our apartment in the morning. All we need to do was unpack things at our place. I walked out to our cars and put some things in.

Shane: Ready?

Joey: Wait! I forgot SharkeeB!

I ran back inside and grabbed him off the bed, I came back down with him in my arms. How could I forget him.

Shane: Is he replacing me, because he and I might have some competition..

He gave me a smirk, I knew he was kidding.

Joey: He would never replace you! I love you more than him!

I gave him a peck on the lips and got in my car, he got in his and we drove to our place. The apartment was near his moms house and close by important places. Once there, I got out of the car and ran to the door. Shane being lazy as always, slowly walked to the door. He was purposely making me wait, he laughed at me waiting for him to open the door. He opened the door to see our brand new place.

Joey: Its beautiful for spacious skies..

I jumped on the couch and laid there as Shane got the boxes from our cars, now I was being the lazy one. The place was very open, when you walked in you were in the living room. to the left was the small kitchen much like the one at Sawyers place. The living room ceiling was tall and went up the the second floor. A balcony where the 2 rooms and 2 baths were had white stairs, it was were modern. Under that one the first floor was a office. Everything was perfect. Shane walked in and set down a box.

Shane: Well thats the last box. Now we can finally start fresh, together. With no interruptions.

He sighed and laid beside me on the couch. He cuddled beside me and wrapped his arms around me. He soon fell asleep. I laid there for a while then unwrapped his arms. I began unpacking some things not wanting to wake Shane, I guess he was tired from moving. I was setting up our office when I heard his phone go off, I looked at his phone to see a text from an unknown number. I opened it and it read.

"Moving? I still know where you live."

I began to read the other messages, some creep out there was stalking us. I read the one about me getting killed if Shane didn't break up with me by the end of the week. I sat down and cried. Shane wouldn't leave me just because some creep told him. Or would he. Then I heard someone call my name.

Shane: Joey? Why are you crying?

I threw his phone at him and he looked at his phone, to see the messages opened.

Shane: Oh. That.

Joey: When were you going to tell me Shane.?

I hugged my knees on the soft rug I put in here, and cried. He sat beside me and put his arm around me.

Joey: Are you going leave me? Just to save me?

He looked down then back up at me, he didn't say anything. I cried harder and tears ran down my cheeks, I didn't even try to wipe them away. I knew he would leave me.

Shane: No. I won't.

I stopped crying a bit and wiped the tears from my eyes. What?

Joey: What?