Chapter 28: Fianćes

**A few days later, back in LA**

Shane's POV.

It was the end of the trip and we had just landed. I already miss Hawaii, morning strolls in the beach with Joey, fancy dinners, and the sleepless nights. I'm sure Joey couldn't walk anymore, after those "sleepless" nights. We still haven't told our fans about us getting engaged, but we plan to tell them soon. We arrived at my mom's house and knocked, Mei barking at us.

Teresa: Shane! Joey! Your back, how was the trip?

We walked inside and Joey picked up Mei, who was now licking his face.

Joey: It was wonderful!

Teresa: Well that's good, come sit in the living room.

We all sat in the couch, Joey still holding Mei.

Teresa: I saw the vlogs, Hawaii must have been so romantic for you two.

Shane: It was.

Joey leaned over and whispered in my ear as he put Mei down off the couch.

Joey: Can we tell her about us?

I nodded my head, and he lifted up his left hand.

Shane: So I guess you can say it was a little romantic...

Teresa: Shane! Congratulations you two!

She stood up and ran over to us, hugging both of us. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. God another picture, what is up with moms and photos.

Teresa: This is going on the mantel as well as the other photos of Jared and the dogs.

Shane: Really mom.

Joey: Well I think we should leave now. It was nice chatting but I got videos to shoot! Come on Shane!

He grabbed Mei and ran out the door. I hugged my mom one last time. I got into my car and drove home. We got home and walked in the door, Joey falling on to the couch. I set down my car keys and jumped on top of him.

Joey: Ah it's good to be back.

Shane: I know, but when are we going to tell them about us?

Joey: How about now!

Shane: But first! I want to kiss you, Fiancé.

I stroked his cheek and he giggled. He smile was so cute that I smiled too and lowered my lips to his, smiling. The kiss was passionate it felt so good to be home and finally start our lives together again. He tried to stick his tongue in but then I gave him several quick kisses as I heard my phone ring, it was Lisa. I answered it while kissing him.

Shane: Hold. Up. Babe. It's. Lisa.

I pulled away and answered.

Shane: Hello?

Lisa: Shane.

Shane: Yes.

Lisa: Can you take me to the hospital now.!

Shane: What!

Lisa: Something's not right with the baby.

Shane: Ok. I'll be right over. Bye.

I hung up the phone and Joey sat up as I walked over to the kitchen grabbing my keys. I hope she was ok, I would hate for her to have a miscarriage.

Joey: What's wrong.

Shane: I don't know, Lisa's not feeling well I need to take her to the hospital.

Joey: Can I come?

Shane: Sure, come on let's go!

We got into the car and I sped over to her house. I walked in the door without knocking, Joey following behind.

Shane: Lisa!

Lisa: Over here.

She was in the bedroom on her bed, laying down. Joey walked in behind me.

Lisa: Hey Shane. And Joey.

He waved at Lisa and he face grew surprised.

Lisa: No way! Why does Joey have a ring on his finger?

She tried to stand up but almost fell down. I caught her and smiled. I smiled because I could tell she was in pain, I thought I could cheer her up. She smiled back and I could tell Joey was getting a little jealous, tapping his foot loudly. I helped her stand up again, slowly as she winced in pain.

Shane: I proposed to him in Hawaii.

Lisa: Oh my god, congratz!

She tried to walked again but she fell a bit. I caught her again, this time Joey helping me. Even though she tried to trick me back into loving her, she was still a nice person.

Shane: So what's wrong?

Lisa: Something's not feeling right, can you help me to the car, I don't think I can make it?

Shane: Sure.

She sat up and me and Joey put one arm around her, helping her walk to the car. She sat in the back seat and I drove to the ER. I carried her into the ER, while Joey parked the car. They took her on a stretcher as I sat down to fill information about her, Joey sitting next to me minutes later. I finished filling it out and a doctor walked over to me.

Doctor: Mr. Dawson?

Shane: You can call me Shane.

Doctor: Ok you can see Lisa now. She's alright, but I will explain what happened when we get to her room.

Me and Joey both stood up and followed him to her room. We both sat down in a chair next to her bed as he put something on her belly then putting a scanner on it. A image popped up on a screen and he pointed to it.

Doctor: See here, there is the baby girl.

Shane: Yeah.

Doctor: But the problem why Lisa is having serious pain is because of this.

He pointed to another object in the screen, which was right next to the baby.

Doctor: As you can see here, that appears to be a boy. So we have two heartbeats.

Shane: Wait what?

Doctor: You have twins.

Lisa: Really, are you kidding?

Doctor: Nope. Congratulations! Having twins is very common these days.

He left the room and I sat there in shock as Lisa and Joey were bursting with joy. Twins. Great. Thats one more child that me and Lisa have to fight over. I feel like I'm turning into my dad, who hates taking care of children. I'm excited, but scared at the same time.

Joey: Shane aren't you excited! It's twins for heavens sake.

Shane: Yeah. Twins..

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! Please check out my other fanfic "Saving Joey." I would love some advice and support, thanks! Having a bit of writers block with this book. So leave some ideas if you want, I'll give you credit or a shout out, if I like the idea. 👍 Thanks for voting and sharing! Love ya! 😉

~KyleShoey