Chapter 17: Phone Calls.

Joey's POV.

Shane was outside for a while and I got up to see what he was doing. I walked to the front porch and see him sitting there. I sat him, he wasn't crying or anything. He was just sitting there staring off.

Joey: Shane, you ok?

He snapped out of the trance he was in and looked at me.

Shane: Yea Lisa called talking about baby names, girls and their hormones, right?

Joey: More like your hormones are worse.

Shane: Ah, I take offense to that!

Joey: Its defense, by the way.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me closer to him and his arms were touching mine. My mom who was standing at the door window, was watching. I looked towards her direction and she quickly moved out of my view. Shane laughed and put his lips to mine, my mom who watching smiled and lightly clapped that I could see in the corner of my eye. He was demanding and sexy at the same time, I liked it when he was like this. With the red flowers and the trees around, I loved this moment even more. The whole mood was romantic but lustful at the same time. We kissed for bit moving slowly in harmony, my mom still watching. His lips soft to the touch but his movement demanding. I kissed back and raised my foot, feeling weightless. He pulled away, both of us breathing heavily a bit. He looked down to the ground, his hair covered his face. I pushed away that hair when brushing his cheek. He looked up at me and I looked into his blue eyes, I could see all the stars in his eyes. We stood there for what seemed like hours and mom walked out of the house.

J Mom: Just get married already.

She put the trash she was carrying in the bin and walked back inside. Nicole poked her head out the door after she went in.

Nicole: Get a room!

She left and crossed my arms looking mad.

Shane: Well, come on lets go back inside.

Joey: We freaking shall! That little slut telling us to get a ro-

Shane: Well there are three bedrooms in this house.

He looked at me and gave me a smirk. He was cute when he did that.

Joey: Shane! No! There are people in the house!

Shane: Just saying.

I sighed and face-palmed myself. We went back inside and Shane laid on the couch while I vlogged a bit with Nicole and my mom. I loaded the videos on my laptop and sat next to Shane who was watching The Real Housewife's of New York with my mom. They seemed to enjoy themselves.

Shane: Girl! I hate Kristen!

J Mom: No I feel like Heather is even worse.

They continued talking about the show, I couldn't take anymore of their yelling at the tv on who was worse. I went up stairs and started to edit the vlog on my bed. Nicole came in later and sat next to me.

Nicole: Hey bro! What you doing?

Joey: Just editing as always.

Nicole: I was wondering tomorrow for your birthday we could shopping, on me.! Just some brother and sister time!

Joey: Really! I would love that! What about Shane.

Nicole: Him and mom get along great, a little too much maybe.

In the background I could hear Shane yelling at the tv again.

Shane: Kristen is such a bi-

J Mom: I know right!

I went back to talking to Nicole.

Joey: Yea I could tell.

She got up and left, as I went back to editing.

-

Shane's POV.

Nicole came back downstairs and I stopped yelling at the show.

Shane: You tell him?

Nicole: Yep.

Shane: Good, me and your mom will set the whole thing up when you two are gone.

Joey had no idea what was going to happen, while he went shopping with Nicole, I would be setting up and surprise party for him. I still laid on the couch and thought about calling back the person who called me about Lisa. I got up and went outside, I called Lisa's phone again. It ringed for a while then the person picked it up.

Shane: Hello

?: Oh Hey Shane.

Shane: Lisa?

Lisa: Who wouldn't it be.

Shane: But you called me earlier today and someone had said you had been kidnapped and sh*t!

Lisa: Are you ok?

Shane: But earlier who were hurt and being told to shut up!

Lisa: I'm not hurt, I'm sitting on the couch with Corny eating ice cream.

Shane: But-

Lisa: Shane I'm ok, maybe your worried about the baby or something, but me and the baby are fine.

Shane: Yea.... Maybe.

Lisa: Ok well I got to go, the bachelor is back on. See ya. And stop worrying.

I hung up the phone and sat there thinking about what happened. Maybe she was right, maybe I was worrying to much. Was it all a dream or something, was I going crazy. Earlier today she was kidnapped and the next she's sitting on the couch with Corny. I got lost in my thoughts and sat there confused for at least a hour, untill going inside back to laying on the couch. Joey joining me later, the both of us watching the Notebook with Nicole.

-

Lisa's POV.

I hung up the phone with Shane and she walked out of the room. She was about to walk out the door and she put on her jacket.

Lisa: Hey thanks again for earlier, he really believed it.

Cat: Well we have to get our men back, don't we?

Lisa: Indeed.

Cat put on her sunglasses and walked out the door, I grabbed my wine glass that was on the table and took a sip. After I poured more wine into it. I wasn't supposed to be drinking with the baby but.

Lisa: Revenge is such a b*tch.

-

-

Guys! We hit 500+ reads total! Thanks! I couldn't done it without you guys! If you like this fanfic, share it! That would mean a lot to me! Also! I'm sorry for this kind of short chapter. I just wanted to do a little plot twist. Thanks!

~KyleShoey