Chapter 23: Together at last.

**Earlier that day**

Joey's POV.

I laid on the couch watching tv, cuddling with Mei. I heard a knock on the door and she barked. I opened the door to find Cat standing there. 

Cat: Hey Joey!

Joey: Ah. What do you want.

I said it in a rude tone, I didn't feel like dealing with her. Or anyone. I let her in and she sat on the couch. I grabbed a half empty wine bottle and sat on the couch with her. 

Cat: Well someone seems mad.

Joey: I'm not mad Cat, I'm just heartbroken.

I took a sip of wine straight from the bottle and kept on drinking until there was a little left. I put the wine bottle in front of her.

Joey: Want some?

Cat: No I'm good.

Joey: Well we can't let it go to waste, can we.

I said it in my grandfather voice and drank the rest of it. I then threw it at the wall, making it break into pieces. Cat watched and turned to me with a shocked look.

Joey: So what did you come here for?

Cat: Um. I came to talk.

Joey: About what. 

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer. I sat on the couch and I opened it. I put it to my lips but she took it away from me.

Cat: Joey! Stop drinking and talk to me.

Joey: Shoot. Fine.

Cat: I came to talk about us.

Joey: Cat! I don't like you, I'm gay. For the last time!

Cat: Well all you is drink on the couch with your dog! How are you supposed to find a man if you never leave the house.?

Joey: Its called online dating. Duh!

Cat: Whatever Joey. 

She walked to the fridge and grabbed the whole pack of beer. She gave mine back and opened hers.

Cat: Well can I at least drink with you?

Joey: Sure.

**Hours later**

Hours later I was still on the couch with Cat. I had gone through so many bottles of beer I couldn't count. Cat only drank 3 or 4 since she had to drive home. I looked at my phone and it was 3pm. 

Cat: Hey I have a idea.

Joey: What is that?

Cat: Lets kiss.

Joey: Sure.

I let my drunk mind think for me and began to kiss her. I automatically stuck my tongue in her mouth and she began to take off my shirt. She took of my shirt and she unbuckled my belt. She got on top of me and  I began to kiss her neck, while she slightly rubbed against my jeans. I moaned in response and she grabbed my hair as I found her sweet spot on her neck. She moaned and I saw something by the couch. I stopped and she attacked my neck, probably leaving hickeys by morning. She kept on kissing me and she noticed that I stopped. She pulled away a bit looking at me with her long hair hanging down on my chest.

I looked in the distance to see Shane standing there. His arms crossed and he looked pissed.

Shane: Joey! Don't do it! You're drunk! You love me, not her!