Chapter 26: Starting a new Life!

Shane's POV.

This was it. We've only been back together for four days, but I needed to do this. It was crazy but I wanted to let him know that I wouldn't ever leave again. I wanted to start our forever even if we go to hell in the end for being gay.

Shane: Joey? Will you marry me?

I smiled at him, I knew he couldn't say no to my goofy smile. He started to tear up and nodded his head. I knew he would say yes.

Joey: Yes!

I stood up and put my hands at the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Our foreheads rested on each other's as we closed our eyes. We were in love. Every time I think of him, it feels like my heart is going to burst with so much love and lust. I attached my lips to his, he kissed back instantly. We kissed for a while and I caught my breath between kisses.

Shane: I.. Love.. You..

He answered quickly and picked my up bridal style, carrying me to the house.

Joey: I.. Love... You.. Too..

/My friend Jessie, wrote this next part! She's such a amazing writer! Show some love?/

He said between my kisses as he lightly jogged into the door. With my legs around his waist, he slammed me into a wall. My head hit the wall and he began to kiss my neck. He took off his blazer and threw his button down shirt across the living room. He revealed his abs, breathing heavily. With no time to waste. I took my belt and pants off. We didn't want to make love, all we had was lust.

Shane: God you're sexy..

I grabbed him and carried him to the bedroom. It was my turn now. I laid him in the bed as I took off my shirt and pants. Joey bit his lip, watching me get undress down to my boxers.

Shane: You like?

Joey: Yes sir indeed!

He was also in his boxers and I got on top of him, kissing his neck. I found a spot on his neck causing him to moan. His hands ran down my back to my butt as he squeezed it. I moaned leaving him time to stick his tongue in my mouth. He took off his boxers and I took off mine. We were in a hurry and didn't want to waste any time. Before I did anything he raised hand showing me the ring again.

Joey: I can't wait to be Mr. Dawson..

I laughed and I replied back, the both of us smiling at each other.

Shane: Me neither..

-

**Morning**

Joey's POV.

I woke up to the sun peeking through the windows. I turned to my side facing Shane. He was sleeping and his hair was in his face. He was so cute with his hair in his face, it made him look a little emo. I put it behind his ear and he opened up his eyes once I touched him.

Joey: Opps, did I wake you?

Shane: Yea! But I'm going to get you back for it.

He reached under the sheets and started to tickle my sides. I tried to move but he just kept on doing it. I put my hands on my face, trying to hide my smile.

Joey: Stop!

Shane: No.

He kept on tickling me so I put my lips to his, making him stop. I knew that would make him stop, it always worked. He pulled away and we laid on our sides, looking at each other. Our hands locked in each other's.

Shane: So fiancé? How do you like being called fiancé?

Joey: I don't know.

I meant what I said, I didn't know what I was doing. I loved Shane but, it felt like we were rushing this. Like we have only dated for three to four weeks total.