Chapter 9: A "Fun"eral Day

Shane's POV.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, seeing the bright light. It was Joey 

Joey: Shane!! Wake up you gonna be be late to the funeral!

He stopped shaking me and sat on the couch.

Shane: How did you get in here?

Joey: Your mom let me in.. Now let's go! 1 hour to go! Your mom already left.

He stood up but I grabbed his arm pulling him down to the couch. Our faces centimeters away. I stared into his green eyes. I felt safe around him. I knew that I would never leave him. Ever.

Shane: At the funeral, can you please keep.. Me away from Lisa.. Please?

Joey: Anything for my little Shaney..

He kissed my nose. Then began kissing my lips. I loved every moment of this. I kissed him more. Softly making him moan. I softly put my tongue to his lip, begging for an entrance. But he wouldn't let me in.I grinded a bit againist him, I felt god to be around him again. He kept me alive.

He stopped and pulled away. He stood up and blushed. Why was he blushing? Did I do something wrong?

Joey: Um Shane...

He pointed to my jeans. I looked down. Dammit. I saw the bulge in my pants. He started to laugh.

Shane: It's not funny!!

Joey: Well goodness gracianious!! It's not my fault..

Shane: It's is your fault...

I winked at him. He knew what I meant by that. I laid back on the couch laughing.

Joey: SHANE! We have 30 minutes now until the funeral!! Let's go!!

I stood up and ran to the closet. Grabbing a old suit I still had at my moms. I quickly put it on. After 10 minutes of fixing my hair I went out the living room. Joey blushing a bit  as I walked down the stairs. 

Joey: Well don't you look handsome..!

I blushed. I loved it when he said that. Dammit Joey! This wasn't helping me recover for what happened earlier. Why did he do this to me, with his cute smile and sparkling green eyes that changed to light blue sometimes. He walked over to me and kissed me again. I wish I could do this forever. But we couldn't.

Shane: Joey! We have to go.

Joey: Oh! Right!

We got in the car and rushed to the church.

-

The car ride was silent the whole way.

When we got there he parked and we both walked to the doors. People were waiting outside to be let in.

Then I saw Lisa..

-

Joey's POV.

When we walked up to the church Shane stopped and his face went blank. Something was definitely not right.

Shane: Lisa..

Joey: Shane it's ok.. I'm right here.

He looked at me and we continued walking.

We walked in the church and I sat in the second row while Shane sat in the first row. Only family members were allowed in the first row. The way I kiss Shane. I should be family. Stupid little tramps...

Lisa: Shane.. It's ok..

Shane was crying and Lisa was hugging him trying to keep him calm. But the more she hugged him the more he cried. I felt bad for him, after all this I won't anything ever hurt him..

I tried to hug him but Lisa was constantly hogging him.

I walked away, trying to forget about that little slut and found Tyler

Joey: Tyler!! It's so great to see you!

Tyler: Hey! Boy!! This whole thing it's really depressing right.. Like you give birth to a baby then 4 weeks later it's dies.. What a shame..

Joey: Yea.. It really is.. Shane isn't really taking it well..

Tyler: Well look if you see him tell him I'm sorry for him ok. I got to go. I have a one direction concert to be at!!

Joey: Ok bye! I think there starting the funeral!! Bye!

-

I sat back down and the pastor walked up the the alter.

Pastor: Today we gather, to remember the life of Hayley Dawson. Although it was a short one we will all still have her in our hearts.

Shane started to sob after the last sentence. I wanted to help so bad but, I couldn't.

Pastor: Now if the parents or anyone would like to come up and give a sentence or too.

Lisa walked up to the alter. And wiped away a tear.

Lisa: Hayley was my first born, even though I never saw her walk or watch her go to school on the first day. I loved her. And those few days with her I loved her the most. But I'm expecting a second one. Maybe it will be better.

Lisa glared at me, she gave me a look like, "Shane's mine now back off."

The whole crowd gasped that Lisa was expecting again. That slut. I did nothing and looked away. Not letting her get to me. She walked down and told Shane he should go, but all he did was cry. He shook his head and covered his face.

I stood up and went to the alter. Shane's face still in his hands.

Joey: Hi, my name is Joey Graceffa.

Shane looked up, with smile forming on his face, surprised that I would say something. That smile. It was a smile I haven't seen in a while since we got here.

Joey: I didn't know Hayley, I saw her one time but I didn't see her again after that. But I did know that she had loving parents that loved her very much. Mostly Shane. Shane didn't tell you this, but in the car crash.

Joey: He jumped from the drivers seat to the back seat...Trying to cover her from glass coming towards her.. He promised himself to protect her no matter what. And he did just that.

As I gave my speech I stared into Shane's blue sparkling eyes. I wanted to let him know things do get better. And that I would love him, no matter what happens.

Joey: But by the time he got back there. The truck had already began to hit his car. But mistakes that we make today and lessons we learn from them, is so we can make the future a better place....

Shane who was listening the whole time. Gave a smile. Wiped away the tears and stood up. I walked down from the alter. And met him in front of the alter, in front of everyone. Everyone watching us, stare into to each others eyes. He smirked a bit and I smiled back.

He faced me, both of us staring into each other's eyes. Slowly he moved his face closer to mine. He put his soft lips on mine. I could hear people gasping and whispering to each other. This kiss was like no other. I felt butterfly's like I did the first time when he kissed me. I kissed back. Moving our lips in harmony. At the corner of my eye I saw Lisa storm out of the church. Hopefully gone forever.

I love Shane Dawson...

-

Shane's POV.

I love Joey Graceffa...

-

"I should be over all the butterflies!

But I'm into you..!

And baby even on our worst nights..!

I'm into you..."

-