Chapter 10: Moving?

?'s POV.

Joey kissing Shane. How could this be. Joey's mine! I won't let stupid Shane get in the way. Joey will be mine. Even if I have to kill Shane!

I snapped a picture of them kissing, this will ruin both of them... Forever.

-

Joey's POV.

In front of his family and Lisa's family. He didn't care. He pulled away and ran out.

I ran after him. Why would he do that?
I ran after him, he ran for 4 blocks then stopped.

Joey: Shane!

I ran over to him wrapping my arms around him. He cried on my shoulder. He just realized what he had done.

Shane: Joe..

I interrupted him.

Joey: Shhhh.. It's ok.. Let's go back to my place it's safe there..

I called Sawyer to pick us up, I didn't want to go back to the church to get the car and see those people. They could hurt my little Shaney. Shane was still in my arms. I held onto him until Sawyer came.

Sawyer: He Bud, get in.

I walked with Shane still holding me. I sat in the back with him. He laid down and put his head in my lap as a pillow. I looked down at him.

Shane: Joey?

He looked up at me. I stared into his blue eyes.

Joey: Hm?

Shane: You know, every time I look into your eyes. I know that I'm safe. You make me feel complete.

I ran my fingers through his reddish brown hair. Bending down to put my lips to his giving him a quick kiss. But Shane wanted more. I pulled away knowing Sawyer was in the front seat. Shane pouted.

Shane: Come on...

Joey: No, were in the car.

He stuck out his tongue at me, and looked away. The car ride was silent intill Sawyer said something.

Sawyer: So Shane you got a place to stay?

Shane was still pouting that I wouldn't kiss him. But thank god for Sawyer changing the subject.

Shane: I stayed at my moms but I don't think she wants me there anymore..

He looked depressed like he knew that his mom wouldn't accept him for being gay and what he did at the church.

Sawyer: Well as Joey's roommate, and the way you two act together. I guess if Joey is ok with it, you could stay at our place.

Joey: REALLY!! Oh my god Shane! Please?!? Can you move in???

I sounded like a 5 year old wanting candy. Shane smiled at me and sat up. He looked out the window. Not wanting to make eye contact with me.

Shane: Well..

I pouted.. And crossed my arms. Now I was being the one who was mad.

Joey: Shane if you don't move that means no se-

Shane: Ok. Ok. Fine.

I knew he wouldn't say no if I toke that away.

Joey: Yay!!!! It's going to be perfect!!

Shane: Hey Joey?

Joey: Yea?

Shane: Why did you give that whole speech at the service?