Chapter 27: Paradise

Joey's POV.

I looked out to the ocean and saw a sail boat. I turned back to Shane. I had the perfect idea.

Joey: I think I have a idea..

Shane: What?

Joey: Let's go sailing! Come on, let's get changed.

I ran over to him and grabbed his hand. I dragged him upstairs, as I changed into some clothes and he did the same. We got in a taxi and rode to a dock. We rented a sail boat and a person to drive it. We got on and sat on the deck.

We started to sail away. Shane put his arm around me, something was up with him. He seemed like he didn't want to look at me for some reason.

Joey: Shane, baby? What's wrong?

Shane: Nothing.

Joey: When you say nothing, there's usually something wrong.

Shane: It's nothing! I just like to think about the future a lot. About us and how lucky I am to have you.

Joey: I'm lucky too, and you have nothing to worry about. All the bad people are in jail and they will never come after us.

I kissed his cheek and he turned his head, connecting our lips. We hit a wave and I landed on him. He starting laughing as I landed on him. I stared into his eyes as a ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled, moving my hand to stroke his cheek. He was the most adorable man I have ever seen.

Shane's POV.

Joey: I'm lucky too, and you have nothing to worry about. All the bad people are in jail and they will never come after us.

Why did he say that. This was not making it easier to keep it away from him. I was always bad at keeping secrets, especially from Joey. I loved him to much to keep any secrets away from him. He kissed my cheek and I turned my head, making our lips collide. The boat hit a wave and he landed on top of me. We laughed and suddenly stopped as we started into each other's eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair then back down to my cheek, making me smile.

Joey: You're so beautiful.

Shane: No, you're beautiful.

Joey: But you're hotter.

Shane: You're sexier.

Joey: Can we have a tie?

Shane: Yea, but just know you're sexier.

Joey: Whatever, boy!

We sat up and he pushed me lightly. I fell over and he pulled out his camera.

Joey: Hello there everyone! We are here in the beautiful, Hawaii! I'm with Shane as you know.

He pointed the camera towards me and raised my hand into a fist, faking I was sucking d**k. I loved to be creepy in his vlogs for some reason.

Shane: Hey..

Joey: Shane stop being a little slut!

Shane: I was your slut earlier..

I made a creepy smirk to the camera. He laughed uncontrollably. His laugh sounding deeper than usual.

Joey: Oh.. My god.

Shane: What it's true, you were on fire earlier..

Joey: And as in fire he means that I burned the eggs in the kitchen.

He pointed the camera towards him and I whispered behind him to the camera.

Shane: No he's lying. We had s-