Chapter 30: Dreams

Joey's POV.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and Shane wasn't there. I bet he was in the office working on a new spoof. I walked around the house trying to find him but he wasn't anywhere. I looked around trying to find if he left a note or something. But there was none.

Joey: Shane!

No answer. I started to get worried and cry a bit. Shit! Why was I crying, I bet he went the store of something.

I heard the doorbell go off and I ran to the door hoping it was Shane. I opened the door.

J Dad: Hey Joey.

Joey: What do you want?

I wiped away a tear and looked at him. Wait! Why was he out of jail!

J Dad: Where's your boyfriend?

Joey: He's not here right now.

J Dad: Ok.

He shoved past me into the apartment. I went over to him and pointed to the door.

Joey: Get out! You can't just barge in here!

J Dad: Shut up.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me. I knew what was going to happen next and there was no way of stopping it. I put my hands up.

Joey: Ok. Ok. Can't we just settle this, you don't have to-

J Dad: It's the only way to settle this.

Joey: Dad our about to kill your own son.

J Dad: You're not my son. You just a boy who loves to suck di-

Joey: Dad. Please. We can live a happy life as a family-

J Dad: I can't have a happy life knowing my sons gay!

Joey: What does it matter to you about who I love! Why!

J Dad: Because, two men marrying each other is wrong Joey! And you know it!

Fact is, I did know it was wrong. I grew up in a family that believed it was wrong. But once I found out I was gay, I went crazy. And the only person who stopped me from going insane was Sawyer. He stopped me from doing drugs and committing suicide.

Joey: No it's not! I love Shane! More than anything!

He walked over to me and put the gun to my head.

J Dad: Shut the hell up!

I closed my eyes and heard him turn off the safety. It was all over now. I heard a bang and I fell to the floor. I felt nothing and slowly I coughed up blood, still closing my eyes. I breathed my last breath and it slowly went to black.

Joey: I. Love. You. Shane. For..ever.

...

Shane: Joey! Joey! Wake up!

Shane!

I opened my eyes and Shane had his hands on my shoulders, shaking me. I gasped and looked around the living room, searching for my dad. Shane was hovering over me and I sat up. There was no blood and I wasn't shot.

Joey: What happened?

Shane: You started to scream my name and cry.

Joey: Where is he? Where is my dad!

-

Shane's POV.

Joey: Where is he? Where is my dad!

Shane: Shh. Calm down, it's ok. He's in jail.

The truth is he wasn't in jail. I knew if I told Joey, he would go crazy.

Joey: But he's going to kill me, Shane!

Shane: Shh. He's not here. He can't get you. Now come here.

He snuggled into my chest and I put my arms around him. He began to cry, so I rocked back and forth, trying to calm him. I took my hand and put it on his cheek, then wiping away

Joey: But he shot me. Shane, he's going to kill me!

Shane: No he's not. I won't let it happen, okay?

Joey: He was questioning about you. Wanting to know where you were.

Shane: Oh. He won't get me. Were safe.

Joey: Shane?

Shane: Yes?

Joey: What do we do now?

Shane: I don't know Joey. I don't know..

He snuggled back into my chest and we sat there, thinking about what to do. Maybe Joey was right, maybe his father would kill him. But he would have to kill me first.

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys I'm back! Yay! Thanks for all the support and votes. It really means a lot! Please read the next chapter, to find out what is going to happen. Love ya! 😄

~KyleShoey

I'm Still Into You.. (A Shoey Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara