Chapter 21: Out there

Shane's POV.

I saw the photos and yelled for Joey, he ran in and looked at the photos. Haters saying bad stuff, and shoey shippers saying, "#ShoeyPorn". There was nothing I could do, I heard Joey call my name but all I could do is cry. He closed the window and made the room go dark. It was out there, the picture could be seen by anyone, even my mom and family. I'm sure my our careers were over too.

Joey: Shane.. Its ok.

Shane: No its not Joey, no its not..

I buried my face in my knees, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do it. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Locking it, so he couldn't get in. Joey pounded on the door. I grabbed a razor blade from the drawer and sat with my back against the bathtub. I sat there, cut by cut. I count the number of cuts on my arms and kept on going. Blood ran down my arm and hit the floor. In a matter of minutes, it would be all over.

Joey: Shane! Honey! Don't do it! I know what you're going to do!

Shane: What does it matter anymore! Joey!

Joey: Shane!! Stop!!!

Shane: Go away!!!!

I gave my final cut, a total of 50 total. I dropped the blade on the floor and sat there in silence, it was all over. I waited for the end, Joey kept on pounding on the door, then stopped. I heard him fall to the ground and a drawer open. Wait. I couldn't do this. What am I doing. Joey needs me. I let the blood drip and drip. I heard a cry from the other side of the door and cried also. Joey sniffed and called my name.

Joey: Shhhhaaannneee?

I crawled to the door and unlocked it. Joey opened the door and gasped. I knew he would do that.

Joey: Oh Shane.. Baby..

I smiled a bit because of the the fact he called me baby, he grabbed a towel and sat next to me. He wiped the blood off the floor then off my arm. We didn't say a word, I just cried while hugging my knees with my one arm. It stung when he cleaned the cuts and he wrapped a bandage around my arm. I just noticed I was still not wearing any clothes and he picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom. He helped me get into some clothes and he laid me on the bed. I pulled the covers over me and cried to myself, laying on the edge of the bed. He came from behind and wrap his arms around me. He kissed my neck, but it only made me cry more. My phone rang and he picked it up.

Joey: Hey Teresa.

He put it on speaker phone so I could hear, but I didn't move. I was lost in my own thoughts.

Teresa: Hey Joey, is Shane there?

Joey: Yea he is, but he isn't in the best state right now.

Teresa: Oh is he okay?

Joey: He's fine.

Teresa: Oh tell him that I love him and I hope he gets better.

Joey: I will Teresa.

Teresa: Ok and did you guys see those photos?

Joey: Yea we did...

Teresa: I'm looking at them now, that's why I called.

The thought of my mom seeing those photos and all those tweets, made me shake. Joey rubbed my back but I didn't help. I cried louder and sat up, unwrapping the bandages from my arm. Joey noticed and hung up the phone.

Teresa: Joey why can I hear crying in the background? Is he ok?

Joey: Bye Teresa!

He put the phone on the bed and grabbed my arm. I looked at him straight in the eye. I wouldn't let him stop me, no matter how much I loved him.