Chapter 25: Forever Maybe?

Shane's POV.

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes and realized that we were still on the beach. I put back on my shirt and boxers not wanting to be nude on a beach, even when it was a private beach. I tapped on Joey and he woke up a bit, rubbing his eyes.

Joey: Good morning babe.

His voice cracking and deep, which made him sound even more sexier. I loved it.

Shane: Hey.

He stood up and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He kissed back and he put back on his boxers. We grabbed our clothes and walked back inside the house. I called room service to bring us breakfast and then brought it too us within minutes. I brought it upstairs to Joey who was in laying in bed. I laid on my side facing him, setting the food in front of him.

Joey: Ooo.. Goody goody gumdrops!

He dipped his finger in the whipped cream that was for the strawberries and put it on my nose. We both laughed, as we looked in to each other's eyes. I loved him more than words can express.

Joey: You know, I could just eat you.

Shane: Oh really? I'd love to see you try.

He leaned in and moved his lips closer to mine. He didn't kiss me and licked the wiped cream off my nose.

Joey: Mhmm. Sweet.

He pulled away and I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed his tank top he was wearing and pulled him closer to me. I slowly fell on top of him and began kissing him with pure lust. The whipped cream was sweet but his lips were even sweeter. I pulled away and I looked into his eyes. I had the perfect idea.

Shane: But your lips are sweeter.

He laughed and we smiled at each other. We had nothing on our minds except loving each other. We were in our paradise, well I guess literally we were since we were in Hawaii. I picked up a strawberry and fed it too him. It felt like we were doing one of those romantic and cheesy things couples do in movies, where they feed each other food. But I didn't care he bit the strawberry all slow like, wanting to look sexy while doing it. 

Shane: Who knew a strawberry can make a man so sexual?

Joey: Oh whatever.

Shane: I love you Joey.

Joey: I love you little Shaney.

He smashed his lips into mine and pulled away. He smiled, wanting to tease me. We finished eating and I got changed, while Joey vlogged about coming to Hawaii with me. I came out of the bathroom and he pointed the camera to me.

Joey: So I know you guys have been asking, so is shoey really real, Shane?

Shane: I don't know. Like maybe this could be your answer.

He pointed the camera to himself and I grabbed his neck, kissing him. I kissed with so much force that he fell on the bed, still recording our kiss. The camera fell on the bed, still recording us. I fell on top of him and cupped his face, as I kissed with more passion. I pulled away and smile at him then to the camera.

Shane: I think you have a answer, baby.

I called him baby just for the camera, he picked the camera back up and I rolled off of him.

Joey: Yes we are back together and Shane is my boyfriend. I love him like I've never loved anyone else. I may even love him more than you guys. But we got to go! May the od-

Shane: Odds be ever in your favor! Goodbye!

He shut off the camera and he got up from he bed. He went into the bathroom and I got out his suit that I had packed for him. I set it on the bed, along with a note. I ran out the door, and into a taxi. This was crazy plan, but I hope it worked.

Joey's POV.

I got up of the shower and went to the bedroom. I didn't out a towel on because I knew would Shane loved to see me with no clothes on. I walked out and he wasn't there. I looked on the bed to find a suit and a note. It read.

"Joey,

Put this suit on and meet me on the beach where we "You know" did it. Come sexy and handsome! 5pm sharp.

Xxxxxxxx, Shane."

I looked at my phone and it was 2pm. I edited some clips and uploaded the Vlog. All the comments were shoey shippers going crazy. Some haters but I didn't let then get to me. By the time I finished it was 4pm. I put on my suit and got ready. I walked out to the beach and waited for Shane. I stared at the waves, until I felt some rap my shoulder. I turned around to see Shane standing there with two leis.

Shane: Hey babe.

He kissed my cheek, and handed me a lei. I put it on him and he put one around me.

Shane: Shall we?

Joey: We freaking shall!

He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand down the beach to a small white gazebo with bright pink flowers surrounding us. We walked up the steps to find a table with a rose on it. He pulled out my chair and he pushed me in. He was such a gentleman. He sat down across me.

Shane: So you like?

Joey: Do I like it? I love it! Shane stop surprising me, I feel spoiled. To spoiled to be exact.

Shane: Well I like to spoil my little Joey.

Joey: I don't if I could ever make this up to you.

Shane: I know a way?

He gave me a creepy smirk, I know what he meant by that. He smiled back at him and he rubbed his leg against mine. God he was such a creep, but it made him even more sexy.

Shane: So for dinner, I'm thinking Hawaiian grilled chicken? And some champagne?

Two waiters walked up and set down the chicken and champagne glasses, automatically. They poured the champagne and left. My eyes widened and I was shocked by how crazy he is. He picked up his glass and raised it. I raised mine too.

Shane: To a happily ever after.

Joey: Amen!

We took a sip and I set it down, I didn't want to drink anymore since I was getting over drinking. We ate our chicken and did little talking.

Shane: I have a question?

Joey: What?

Shane: Where do you see us in the future?

Joey: Well maybe married? And I kind of want a kid, but its just a idea. Were do you see us?

Shane: Same, but I see us with more kids. I've always wanted to be a dad, maybe even a great one.

Joey: Well, we'll see!

The chicken was amazing and the sun was about to set. He stood up and held out his hand. I put my hand on his and he led me onto the beach again. The sun setting behind us, we walked hand in hand. This moment couldn't be more special, with the pink sky above us and his eyes shining from the sun. How couldn't I not love him. He was the love of my life. We stopped and watched the horizon on the waves.

Joey: Its beautiful as spacious sky's..

Shane: No its not, because you're more beautiful.

He turned to me and kissed my lips. Soft to the touch and passionate, he pulled away quickly. Leaving me teased.

Shane: Joey?

Joey: Yes?

He walked away and put his phone on a rock then walked back to me. He held my two hands and I bit my lip, watching he get on one knee. I gasped and he laughed pulling out the box, revealing the ring.

Shane: Joey, I love you with all my heart. Without you, I would be nothing. Even on the worst nights, I still love you. From the day I met you until now, I'm still into you, every single moment and second. And I want to start our forever.

Shane: Joey? Will you marry me?

Joey: ...