Chapter 5: ER..

Shane's POV.

We got in the car and drove home.

It was silent, knowing I basically cheated on her, I had nothing to say.

Lisa: I know you f**ked him.

Shane: So.

Lisa: So? You cheated on me!

Shane: Lisa! We were fighting and I didn't know if you would ever take me back!!

Lisa: I'm tired of this! When we get back home pack your things! And go live with your BOYFRIEND!!

Shane: What about Hayley!! She needs me!!

I pressed my foot to the pedal making the car speed through a red light.

Lisa: She doesn't need a gay dad!! You don't deserve her!!

Shane: SHE'S MY DAUGH........

I saw a truck coming from the passenger side. Big mistake to run a red light. Lights flashed before my eyes. And all I could think about was Joey.

Shane: Lisa!!! GET DOWN!!!

She got down and I jumped from the drivers seat to the back trying to cover Hayley. I put my arms around her.

Then black.

Joey's POV.

We started driving to the hospital, I got out while the car was still moving while Sawyer parked. I ran in.

I ran to the desk. Where a woman with blonde long hair sat.

Joey: Where's Shane Dawson and Lisa Dawson please?

Nurse: Room 127

Joey: Thanks.

I ran to their room. There I saw Lisa bruised and black with casts around her neck. A cast around her right arm and a breathing tube in her mouth.

Shane had a cast on his leg and bruises everywhere. He too had a breathing tube in his mouth.

I started cry. I sat down in a chair and sobbed in my hands. WHY!! Did this happen!!

I heard voices in my head.

Voices: JOEY!! ITS ALL YOUR FAILT!!

Voices: You made them get in a car crash!!

Voices: KILL YOURSELF F*GGOT!

I pushed voices out of my head and looked up at Hayley.

Then I saw Hayley. With tubes in her mouth and bandages everywhere. She was only 3 weeks old. How could the happen to her.

I began to cry, then Sawyer walked in and saw.

She wasn't breathing, I walked over to her.

She laid there cold and still....

-

-

-

-

-

-

Don't hate me!! I'm sorry, but the next chapter will have something that will cheer you up! Thanks for reading!! See ya!!

~ Kylie😋