Chapter 24: Non-Stop Love

Joey's POV.

We stood there for a while until the sun went down and the cops left. The cops said we had nothing to do but go home, they would take care of Cat. I pulled away and we walked to his car. We got in and he drove to my apartment.

Shane: You don't mind if I come in right?

Joey: Of course not!

Shane: Ok.

Joey: So are we still together?

Shane: Yep!

Joey: Yay! And you're moving back in right?

Shane: Yep!

He stopped at a red light and I reached over, putting my arms around him. He smiled.

Joey: I missed you..

Shane: I missed you too, and your dick.

Joey: Shane!

Shane: What? It's the truth.

Joey: God, you're such a slut.

Shane: No you're the slut...

He looked at me and gave me a smirk, he was so wrong on so many levels. The light turned green and I let go of him.

Joey: Shane! Oh my god, rude and disrespectful.

Shane: But I still love you.

Joey: I know.

He grabbed my hand and held it all the way to the apartment. We got out and walked in.

Shane: God I missed this place. Well I missed it until it turned into a hell hole with broken glass everywhere.

Joey: Sorry.

The place still had beer bottles everywhere and glass still in the floor. I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to the bedroom. I took off my shirt and got into bed, Shane following behind me. We laid facing each other, staring into each other eyes.

Shane: So it seems you have been drinking?

Joey: Yea.

Shane: Why?

Joey: Because you left me Shane, I was just thinking that, I would drink until the day that I died. I would never be happy again.

He sat up a little and took off his shirt. He never took off his shirt when he went to bed, he always kind of hated his body. I guess he wanted to show that he really loved me. The only time I got to see him without a shirt on is when, we would "You know".

Shane: Well you can be happy now, so you don't need to do that anymore. You're safe with me.

He got up and grabbed the gun that was still on the floor. He picked it up and pointed it at me.

Shane: Now this, needs to go away too.

He went to the bathroom the was connected to the bedroom and put it in the trash.

Shane: Now I believe, I promised a special Joey, a special night.

He got into to bed and got on top of me. He began kissing me with deep passion and I kissed back. His hands reached my shorts and took them off. He went back to kiss me and kissed down to my neck. I moaned a little and I could feel his smirk across my neck. This was going to be one special night.

-

Shane's POV.

I woke up next to Joey and my arms, then kissed his forehead. He didn't wake up, apparently tired from last night. I got up and put on some clothes. I went downstairs and started to clean the glass from off the floor. I took the broken tv and coffee table, then put in the trash outside. I picked up the rose that was on the table when I left that day and put it in the trash. Wine stains were on the wall and I painted over it. I cleaned everything up and I went to Joey's computer. I had a surprise for him for when he woke up. I heard a knock on the door and I answered it.