Chapter 8: Broken Hearts

Lisa: ...

Lisa: Shane I don't understand, you married me and told me you loved me and we had a child. And we have another on the way...

Shane: Lisa I know.. It's just I'm in love with someone else...

Lisa: You have been cheating on me!

Shane: No! We told each other we loved each other, but they said I had to tell you first before things happened.

Lisa: So who is this b*tch!

Shane: Um.. It's not a b*tch,

Lisa: What?!?

Well here it goes, this isn't going to be pretty. Sh*t.

Shane: Lisa.. I.. I.. I'm.. Gay..

Lisa: What?!?! When did you know!?! How could you do this to me Shane!

I could tell she was angry, getting married, being pregnant again, and then finding out your husband is gay. It must be horrible for her to hear this news. 

Shane: I don't know! A week ago or so!

Lisa: What's his name them!

She got up from the couch and stood up, walked away and began screaming.

Lisa: WHO IS HE!!

She grabbed a unlit candle and threw it all the wall, wax went everywhere. Wow. Her hormones are crazy.

Shane: Its.. Ah..

My mouth wanted to say it but I knew she would get mad. Dammit. Just say it!

Shane: It's!! Joey!!

Lisa: I knew it!!

She said the same thing when I screamed his name, when me and Lisa had sex, apparently she didn't remember that, thank god for the accident. 

Lisa: Well were done!! Leave!! AND GET YOUR STUFF TOMORROW!! And we're getting a DIVORCE!! AND THIS BABY!! IS MY BABY!!

Shane: Lis...

Lisa: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! THIS BABY DOESN'T DESERVE A GAY FATHER!!

Shane: LISA I'M THE FATHER!! I HAVE RIGHTS TO THIS BABY!! AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THE FATHER!!!

I ran away to the office packing things up.

----------------------------------------------

(Just saying if anyone got hurt or offended by that sentence or sentences, I'm sorry. I support the lgbt community! :). )

----------------------------------------------

I grabbed some clothes and grabbed my keys and headed to my moms. I didn't feel like seeing Joey now. I needed to catch up on some things with my mom. Tell her what been going on with me, Lisa, and Joey.

-

Finally after 45 minutes of driving I reached her house. I knocked on the door, few seconds later she opened the door. She smiled and hugged me. 

Teresa: Shane honey, come in.

I walked in and we went to the living room.

Teresa: So what brings you here, do want some tea honey? Come sit on the couch.

Shane: No thanks, but mom, I came here to talk to you about something.

I sat on the couch, I got comfortable and laid down. She came back with tea in her hand and sat on the couch next to me.

Teresa: What is it?

Shane: Well 2 days ago me, Lisa, and Hayley got in a car crash.

I wiped away a tear that started to form, the thought of my daughter dying, was horrible. And it was all because of me. I was the one who started the fight.

Teresa: Oh no honey....

I pulled up my pant leg, revealing the cast/boot they put me in. I started to tell her about the car crash and the hospital. I left all the parts out about Joey, because I didn't want to come out yet. I also left out the parts about me and Lisa fighting in the car, and how it was caused.

Teresa: And how's Hayley doing?

Shane: She passed away, she died in the car crash...

Telling her this was heartbreaking to say. She always wanted to be a grandmother. Today was me constantly telling people sad news, I hated it. Even worse was that I hated my life.

I started to cry again.. She hugged me tight and rubbed my back.

Shane: Hayley's funeral is tomorrow... I don't know what I'm going to do....

I said between sobs. I felt like my life was over. And I just wanted to end it. 

Teresa: And Lisa?

Shane: That's why I'm over here.. Me and Lisa had a fight.. A huge one..

Teresa: Oh honey....

Shane: She said she wanted to get a.. Divorce...

I sobbed again. Replaying the words she said to me in my mind. I couldn't take this anymore, why can't I just die and leave this horrible life.

Shane: And at the hospital.. **sniff** we found out that's she's pregnant...

Teresa: Look honey, stay here tonight. Ok. I think your fans have missed you.. Maybe make a video, to cheer you up. Things will get better..

She started to cry with me. I hugged her tight. Her warm hugs always made me feel safe. 

Shane: Thanks mom, you always know what to do..

I put my head on her shoulder, crying. Until I fell asleep, she wrapped me up in a blanket and went to her room.

It was so peaceful.. To be alone...

-

-

-

-

Thanks for reading!! Please share this and vote!!! That would mean the world to me!! See ya!!

~ Kylie😄