Chapter 3: Mistakes..

Joey's POV.

Joey: Shane wait!!

It was to late he was gone. Why did this happen. Why did he kiss me. Does he like me. Crap.

Sawyer: What's going on here?..

Sawyer was the only one who knew I was gay and I loved Shane. He was my supporter. He helped me talk about my feelings and stuff.

Joey: I told him.

I slammed my face into a pillow, crying. Man! What did I do. Shane probably never wants to be my friends again.

Sawyer: Man, I'm sorry. Does he hate you for being gay?

Joey: No, but he kissed me then you came and he ran out.

Sawyer: Well sorry bro, but I'm going to Tyler's to get drunk!! Bye!

-

It's been 3 hours since Sawyer left so I decided to Vlog. I had nothing else to do but cry on the couch while hitch laid next to me.

Vloging: "Hello there everyone, so today is just a lazy day with hitch. So I decide to make some eeegggaaayyanaaas!!! And then go back to bed, so I'm going to eat this, and see you tomorrow. May the odds be ever in your favor..!! Goodbye!!!"

I took it to my desk and added some other scenes from yesterday in and uploaded it. I titled it,

Sad Day.. :(

Then went to sleep...

Shane's POV.

I decided to go to the store and get some roses for Lisa, since I've been gone all day. I vlogged me getting the flowers and talking about random sh*t. Then I went home.

I walked in door, greeted by corny, I set the flowers down and walked to Hayley's room. Lisa was holding her, giving her a bottle full of milk.

Shane: Hey babe..

I came up behind her and hug her from behind. Kissing her cheek. But I didn't feel anything. I pushed it away and she set Hayley back down in the crib.

Lisa: Hey.

Her voice was a little angry, for some reason.

Lisa: Where have you been all day! It's are wedding anniversary! And all you do is hang out with Joey! It's 9pm and you didn't call me once!

Shane: Lisa I'm sorry, work got busy, and filmed many videos so we don't have to film together for at least 2 months.

Lisa: Well, at least you don't have to see him anymore... Now all you can do is see me..

Lisa said it seductively, as she began kissing my neck. She put her arms around me and I put my hands on her waist.

Lisa: I know... How... you can... make it up to me.... Let's make a... Another.. Baby...

She said between kisses. We made our way to the bedroom not breaking our kiss... What if this wrong to do. What if I don't love her anymore. In fact I knew it was wrong, but I never wanted to say it. I loved her, but I just didn't feel the fireworks that I used to have with her. It was all because of Joey.

-

During the whole thing, all I could think about was Joey. His abs, his hair, and his kissable lips. Causing me to moan. As I reached my boiling point I screamed.

Shane: JOEY!!!

Lisa: I knew it!!

She got off me, and put on her clothes.

Shane: Lisa, it's not what you think..

Lisa; ohh yea!! Well why did you scream his name!! Not mine!!

She slapped my face.

Lisa: Get out of my house!!!

Shane: Lis...

She interrupted me, not letting me have a chance to explain myself. I couldn't let her know I kind of loved Joey. I did love her but not as much as him.

Lisa: No shane.. Go!

I grabbed some clothes and some stuff.
I walked by Hayley's room and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I didn't want to lose my daughter...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So what you think!! Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy!! What will happen to Hayley!! We'll find out next chapter! See ya!!

~ Kylie😀